The Student Room Group

Guys would you prefer a mysterious girl or a bubbly outgoing girl ?

A mysterious girl that has a pretty face and that "look" in her eyes like she's aware of everything but doesn't say much and seems quite reserved. You see her alone a lot of the times and she's doing her own thing.

Does that type of girl appeal to you or would you prefer an outgoing bubbly girl who laughs a lot, is easy to talk to and is always seen in a group.

Scroll to see replies

Just to say , the mysterious girl is going to be more fun as once you get to know her . There will be no way of her to stop talking
So basically: introvert vs. extrovert? I'm more of an introvert kinda guy.
Reply 3
Personally, easy to talk to and always seen in a group. The alternatives are hard to talk to - and who wants that? - and never seen in a group, which would make me wonder what she's done to be alone all the time.
Reply 4
Original post by wqzu
Personally, easy to talk to and always seen in a group. The alternatives are hard to talk to - and who wants that? - and never seen in a group, which would make me wonder what she's done to be alone all the time.

Maybe some guys like a bit of challenge. If you know everything about a person it can become boring wheares it's more interesting when you can't read them and try to figure them out.
All I need is a girl which can come. I would do all sexual positions with a girl so they need to be slim and sexy. Thats my preference really. Thats the idea of my dream girl maybe it will change once I meet the girl you are talking about but I need to do everything with my ideal girl like have sex in public in a box, do all the positions I see on the net and kiss obviously
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Maybe some guys like a bit of challenge. If you know everything about a person it can become boring wheares it's more interesting when you can't read them and try to figure them out.

Maybe 14 year old guys do. Men get to a point where we realise that a woman who plays hard to get is not worth the time to get her. There never was any 'challenge' in building friendships, no one ever shys around corners and does everything they can to avoid letting a person know that they want to be friends with them. It should be no different with relationships.

Either way that's just my opinion. You ask an open question to any demographic, you'll get a diverse range of answers.
A mysterious girl that has a pretty face and that "look" in her eyes like she's aware of everything but doesn't say much and seems quite reserved. You see her alone a lot of the times and she's doing her own thing.

Does that type of girl appeal to you or would you prefer an outgoing bubbly girl who laughs a lot, is easy to talk to and is always seen in a group.

Who wrote that? You literally described me of how I was in my old school :rofl3:
Original post by wqzu
Maybe 14 year old guys do. Men get to a point where we realise that a woman who plays hard to get is not worth the time to get her. There never was any 'challenge' in building friendships, no one ever shys around corners and does everything they can to avoid letting a person know that they want to be friends with them. It should be no different with relationships.

Either way that's just my opinion. You ask an open question to any demographic, you'll get a diverse range of answers.

Who wrote that? You literally described me of how I was in my old school :rofl3:

You guys need to chill. Hot girls are hard to find. I want me a hot girl and I want to have sex with her the whole day from the moment I wake up to when I sleep
Reply 9
You guys need to chill. Hot girls are hard to find. I want me a hot girl and I want to have sex with her the whole day from the moment I wake up to when I sleep

I don't think it's us that needs to chill.
Idk about boys, and men, but I'm certainly the bubbly and outgoing kinda person! :biggrin:
Original post by wqzu
I don't think it's us that needs to chill.

Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Idk about boys, and men, but I'm certainly the bubbly and outgoing kinda person! :biggrin:

Your ideal girl/boy is jsut easy to talk to. That can be anyone.... I want to invoke a tsunami in my ideal girl

That's not a hot girl. That's more sort of like Kim Kardashian I guess
Note too bubbly that seems like a s***
Your ideal girl/boy is jsut easy to talk to. That can be anyone.... I want to invoke a tsunami in my ideal girl

Oh wow. :smile:
Bubbly meaning obese?
Original post by BlindingLight
Bubbly meaning obese?

Haha :tongue: No, like exciting, and funny :biggrin:

Im kind of gassy does that count? If so be prepared

I want her to be thirsty for me. And have a big bum and thick thighs.

That's it really :fatcontroller:
Im kind of gassy does that count? If so be prepared

Well yh I guess :biggrin: lol :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending