Hey there! Sign in to have your say on this topicNew here? Join for free to post

Only 1% of leave voters are unhappy

Announcements Posted on
Four hours left to win £100 of Amazon vouchers!! Don't miss out! Take our short survey to enter 24-10-2016

(Original post by DorianGrayism)
    What do you do that is changed by Brexit?
    I believe that with Brexit we will be able to get better trade deals with the rest of the world, especially those growing at fast rates, trade deals that focus on the advantages of the UK, not on the EU as a whole.

I believe that we can now reduce immigration, this helps public services a lot.

House price inflation will decrease (again, due to less immigration).

Our MP's will now need to be more accountable, increasing performance.

A simple look at the average growth levels per continent show how the EU is dying under a mountain of red tape and rules, we can now brake free and look to the world.

(Original post by The_Opinion)
    I believe th.........can now brake free and look to the world.
    Mate, I have talked to 100 times. I know what fairy tales you want to tell people.

You said you had "skin in the game". So I want to know what you do that is affected by Brexit.

Name:  13565604_10210171590786711_302724901_n.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  18.4 KB]

The messiah has come

They were not true patriots to begin with and were not fully behind the leave cause

(Original post by qwertypoiop)
    It is safe to say that you should not even attempt to argue with a person who can't even spell "eligible".
    Oh no - woah is me ! I am going to go jump off a bridge because i haven't spell checked my speedy response on a forum post !! Oh no - how will i ever live ! Jeez how did i ever manage to publicise my articles and doctoral thesis with such crap spelling !! Won't someone think of the children !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really - complaining about spelling and grammar on forum is so captious ! Get a life Grammar Nazi !

There has been no election
    Just a two bit referendum with every lie under the sun.

Remain are not trying to sack people - brexit are trying to sack
    ,me and others.

Everyone is entitled to struggle for Remain

for their job, their livelyhood.
    Its not a right wing fascist game - this is real life.
    Real people , real jobs, real mortgages, real babies.

Brexit are trying to sack people all over the EU - LITERALLY

Think about it for a minute.

This is not a game.
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 1, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

What do you wear to bed?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.