Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

average leave voter

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016

(Original post by Kryptonian)
    Oh ok. This is very interesting that I read.

There's loads of stuff you can dig up about the union if you look into it. The remain side didn't expect leaving to be good for economy in the short term. But I do honestly believe that we did it because we think freedom is worth it. Now we may be wrong about the direction the EU is going, but at least now in fourty years if the EU turns out to be a force for good (Which currently it's not looking likely) we will have the freedom to go back. Whereas if we didn't we'd likely have no freedom to leave again. Don't be surprised if the EU changes dramatically in a few years.

Average Leave Voter here
    Attached Images

I know a remain voter who voted because a hot girl he asked said she was voting remain !!

I also know several remain voters who voted that way because they didn't want anything to change !

(Original post by Kryptonian)
    Well All racist/xenophobic people voted Leave but not all those that voted Leave were racist/xenophobic if that makes sense.

I know it isn't majority but the ones that are just stand out and it is worrying
    Kind of Ironic you say leave voters are racist, then OP posts video of an asian girl discussing her vote, is she racist against the white europeans coming here? oh no she can't be only whites can be racist!

my head hurts bmt, what kind of brilliant buffoon is this?
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 26, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Do you like sleeping in a cold room?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.