The Student Room Group

Sikhs, Jews, Christians Voted OUT! Muslims, Hindus, Blacks Voted REMAIN!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bill_Gates
There was no clear cut correlation in terms of wealth or education in terms of voting patterns lol. I have a masters, working professional and voted leave also an IQ of 134.

Oh really? You should be smarter than to spout non-sense before researching it.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/24/eu-referendum-how-the-results-compare-to-the-uks-educated-old-an/
Only three of 35 areas where more than half of residents had a degree voted to leave - South Bucks, West Devon, and Malvern Hills in the West Midlands.
The higher the level of education, the higher the EU supportAccording the polls, university graduates were the most likely people to want to remain in the EU - while those with a GCSE or equivalent as their highest qualification were more likely to back Brexit.
Original post by Cocopops121
What is your source of this? You can't just pick anything off the bloody Internet and shove it up on TSR. People voted, no one wrote their religion or ethnicity on the voting slip. And I know a lot of white and Sikh people who voted remain.
So seriously, get over it and chill out rather than putting up such banters.

Everything is held on file old bean. Clearly we have something to discuss here. You're not laughing anymore are you?
Why does Christian,Jew ,Sikh and Black have to be mutually exclusive ?
Original post by oShahpo
Oh really? You should be smarter than to spout non-sense before researching it.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/24/eu-referendum-how-the-results-compare-to-the-uks-educated-old-an/
Only three of 35 areas where more than half of residents had a degree voted to leave - South Bucks, West Devon, and Malvern Hills in the West Midlands.
The higher the level of education, the higher the EU supportAccording the polls, university graduates were the most likely people to want to remain in the EU - while those with a GCSE or equivalent as their highest qualification were more likely to back Brexit.

So muslims and blacks have the highest level of university degrees you say?

Hence why i said no clear cut correlation. It's more to do with the individual interests. Obviously Londoners will vote remain since they have more to lose.
(edited 7 years ago)
Everything is held on file old bean. Clearly we have something to discuss here. You're not laughing anymore are you?

Oh I am laughing, don't worry about that. But you're information is misleading, inaccurate and unreliable. So I'm pointing out your mistake before you start believing you're an actual PHD xx hope it helps
Oh I am laughing, don't worry about that. But you're information is misleading, inaccurate and unreliable. So I'm pointing out your mistake before you start believing you're an actual PHD xx hope it helps

Yep clearly not laughing, since we have spotted a problem here.........................

Glad those with high IQ levels voted out :smile:
Yep clearly not laughing, since we have spotted a problem here.........................

Glad those with high IQ levels voted out :smile:

oh bless, lots of love xxx
So muslims and blacks have the highest level of university degrees you say?

How the hell did you get a master's degree with that degree of acute inference and analysis?
You were obviously trying to say that leavers are intelligent "hence your comment about Jews having higher IQ" and that somehow remainers were an unsavoury group. I only showed you that remainers are actually more educated and more intelligent in general than brexiters, hence why there is nothing actually wrong with Muslims and Blacks being in this category, on the contrary, it shows that intelligent Christians and others are lumping themselves with a low IQ group. The fact that Muslims and Blacks fit into the set that contains the intellegensia and the educated does not imply their existence in latter set, but it shows that they do not belong to a "bad" set, as clearly educated people are not "bad".

I will simplify it to you, despite knowing that you are super intelligence with your internet IQ test results.
Remain => uni educated people, generally smarter, scientists, students, top end/high class citizens
Leave => your average drunken bar mate.
Thus Muslims and Blacks being in the remain group is actually a plus for them, not a minus. Get it, or do you need more clarification?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by oShahpo
Oh, well. Most university professors, scientists, students, and educated people in general (pretty much people with a decent education and any sense of intelligence) voted remain, perhaps it's fair to lump the Muslims and Hindus and the Blacks with the intelligensia and the elite of the country? Oh I see you were trying to do the opposite... okay.

Muslims voted to remain in the EU, and so did Blacks, for one reason, fear of the rise of the extreme right wing! The populist extreme right wing pose no danger to Jews (except Neo-Nazis, which are non-existent to a certain degree here), and not to Christians definitely.

I keep seeing you comment on threads in TSR. Here's what you need to do dude, build a bridge and... Get. Over. It. From what I can deduce you are what I call a b***hurt remainer. I can't vote, I've learnt to accept the results. You need to do the exact same.

You can't call somebody uneducated just because they don't have the same views as you. Why is it that the youth seem to thing they are somehow superior in intelligence compared to the older generation. Guess what. I'm going to break it to you. You're not. It just shows how odiously intolerant you are. It's pessimists like you that just make me so annoyed. Instead of complaining and ranting on TSR why don't you just learn to accept the results and try to bring about a positive mood on this situation.
Original post by oShahpo
How the hell did you get a master's degree with that degree of acute inference and analysis?
You were obviously trying to say that leavers are intelligent "hence your comment about Jews having higher IQ" and that somehow remainers were an unsavoury group. I only showed you that remainers are actually more educated and more intelligent in general than brexiters, hence why there is nothing actually wrong with Muslims and Blacks being in this category, on the contrary, it shows that intelligent Christians and others are lumping themselves with a low IQ group. The fact that Muslims and Blacks fit into the set that contains the intellegensia and the educated does not imply their existence in latter set, but it shows that they do not belong to a "bad" set, as clearly educated people are not "bad".

I will simplify it to you, despite knowing that you are super intelligence with your internet IQ test results.
Remain => uni educated people, generally smarter, scientists, students, top end/high class citizens
Leave => your average drunken bar mate.
Thus Muslims and Blacks being in the remain group is actually a plus for them, not a minus. Get it, or do you need more clarification?

oh bless, lots of love xxx

Omg we have a direct correlation between voting out and wealth!

For households with a Jewish household reference person it is £422,000.
For Sikh households it is £229,000.
For Christian households it is £223,000.
For Hindu households it is £206,000.
For Muslim households it is £42,000.
For those with any other religion it is £161,000.
Original post by tereziscool
I keep seeing you comment on threads in TSR. Here's what you need to do dude, build a bridge and... Get. Over. It. From what I can deduce you are what I call a b***hurt remainer. I can't vote, I've learnt to accept the results. You need to do the exact same.

You can't call somebody uneducated just because they don't have the same views as you. Why is it that the youth seem to thing they are somehow superior in intelligence compared to the older generation. Guess what. I'm going to break it to you. You're not. It just shows how odiously intolerant you are. It's pessimists like you that just make me so annoyed. Instead of complaining and ranting on TSR why don't you just learn to accept the results and try to bring about a positive mood on this situation.

Do you feel heroic now? You must feel mature, don't you?
Your inference skills are quite remarkably dull. What do you mean by accept the results? How exactly did I imply that I was more intelligent than old people? Are you stupid?
This guy is saying that Muslims and Blacks are stupid for being remainers, I am showing him that remainers are on average more intelligent, hence why this is no proof that Muslims and Blacks are less intelligent.
Odiously intolerant? For what? What did I say that is intolerant? So if I don't just shut up and say "oh the public has voted against what I believe in, no problems. I will dismantle all my beliefs and be a slave to the rest of the population. I promise I wont say any other word". Is that your idea of tolerance? What ****ing idiocy is this?
(edited 7 years ago)
Alot of blacks i onow actually voted leave primarily for the economy

Bro where are you getting these ridiculous statistics from? Can to go easy on the Google, everything isn't Google God damn. People who voted DID NOT MENTION THEIR RELIGION, THEIR EDUCATION OR THEIR WEALTH/INCOME. Gosh, how biased are you? And you need to seriously get rid of your rubbish assumptions.

Where does this source of this data actually come from? The official demographics of the actual vote weren't even recorded. This must come from an opinion poll so it is probably quite inaccurate.

What is your point? First of all, show me your data sources, which are obviously dubious. Secondly, your point is that Muslims and Blacks are stupid for voting remain, remain are not stupid hence Muslims can't be stupid because they voted remain, hence why your point is wrong. Mate, if I were you, I'd go get a refund from whichever polytechnic you got your masters from.
Original post by smile43
Alot of blacks i onow actually voted leave primarily for the economy

good call!
Even the government doesn't know WHICH ETHNICITY voted what.. Who are you? Ant man who flew inside the voters brain? Plus your IMUR or whatever website source is rubbish
Reply 37
Where are you, person who told me on here just days ago that Jews are overwhelmingly in favour of remaining?
Original post by oShahpo
What is your point? First of all, show me your data sources, which are obviously dubious. Secondly, your point is that Muslims and Blacks are stupid for voting remain, remain are not stupid hence Muslims can't be stupid because they voted remain, hence why your point is wrong. Mate, if I were you, I'd go get a refund from whichever polytechnic you got your masters from.

i went to Russel Uni's mate. Nice try. Clearly i have found a correlation and not coming up with excuses for fails.
If those statistics are true, then it shows Sikhs vote according to their conscience rather than by what their community learders tell them to since the two largest Sikh organisations in the UK (Sikh Council UK and Sikh Federation UK) encouraged their community to vote Remain.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending