Hey there! Sign in to have your say on this topicNew here? Join for free to post

Lib Dems pledge to bring Britain back to the EU

Announcements Posted on
Why bother with a post grad? Are they even worth it? Have your say! 26-10-2016

The Liberal who now?

(Original post by JordanL_)
    You'd vote based on charisma? Maybe that's why the country is such an absolute joke.
    No point arguing with that idiot.

You know who's charismatic... Trump and Hitler.

If the guy would vote for them there's no point debating him,.

(Original post by DorianGrayism)
    Lib dems to power. That would be something.
    I'm surprised they exist still. 99% of people have never heard of this Tim Farron person.

They have 8 MPs.

They won't get anymore until after our exit has been confirmed.

It's nothing but a cynical political manoeuvre that doesn't mean anything. You know, like promising not to raise tuition fees...

As much as I thought I'd never vote for the Lib Dems, I'd be willing to vote for anyone who stood on a platform to reverse this dreadful decision.

I don't think Tim Farron would be an effective leader, but sacrifices must be made. The government lasts just a few years, EU exit is permanent, I think I can live with them in power for a time. Perhaps if Corbyn is ousted by someone who also promises to reverse the decision then it might be more effective to vote Labour over the Lib Dems as their electoral chances are better.
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 26, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

I want...
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.