The Student Room Group

Nails

I have my prom on Friday and I don't know what colour to do my nails? Not a big issue but I can't decide

My dress is black with copper/bronze panels along the front and back. I'm wearing neutral makeup and an eyeshadow a similar colour to my dress accents.

I'd also like to paint my toes which are visible. My shoes are black and I'm wearing a few rose gold rings

I'd like to go with a colour that suits the overall ~~theme~~ but I don't want to be too matchy-matchy

((I was considering going with an accent colour, but when I asked my sister for an opinion on that she pulled a face))
I think white french tips would look good if you are gettng acrylics.
If not, then I think light pink would look nice.
Original post by madookl
I have my prom on Friday and I don't know what colour to do my nails? Not a big issue but I can't decide

My dress is black with copper/bronze panels along the front and back. I'm wearing neutral makeup and an eyeshadow a similar colour to my dress accents.

I'd also like to paint my toes which are visible. My shoes are black and I'm wearing a few rose gold rings

I'd like to go with a colour that suits the overall ~~theme~~ but I don't want to be too matchy-matchy

((I was considering going with an accent colour, but when I asked my sister for an opinion on that she pulled a face))
painting your nails in that manner goes against EU nail-painting directive 235/2004

you will have to clear that with Brussels, at least until we are finally out
Reply 3
I'm sure a copper/bronze colour would go well?
Reply 4
UPDATE: decided on a forrest green for fingernails, and charcoal for my toenails, which you cant even see much of in my shoes :smile:
Reply 5
I guess french both on nails and toenails would be an ideal solution to suit your overall look. You can find some intersting interpetation of french on http://nailartstyle.com/ website. Good luck, friend!

Quick Reply