The Student Room Group

Never had a boyfriend and I'm 17!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
don't worry I'm 18 and haven't done anything like not even a kiss :frown:

I'm not sure how that's supposed to make me feel better.
I'm 20 and not had a girlfriend yet. Don't be frustrated because your friends has got boyfriends. If you are serious, just socialize occasionally in university and hopefully you find someone.

But bare in mind that patience is golden :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by littlenorthernlass
I'm not sure how that's supposed to make me feel better.

Does a profile picture of a guy who's been getting friendzoned for the last 6 seasons just to get one kiss at the end make you feel any better? xD
Original post by SarahKhanx
Guys, I'm 17 and I've never had a boyfriend. It terrifies me because most of my friends have and had boyfriends but not me. I really want ine but I can't get one for many reasons.

How do I find a boyfriend right for me. Any tips so I can find someone who will like m?

is this part of your conditional offer for uni next year?

relax. There's no need to impress your mates. Find another aspiration to pursue, one that's productive.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by lucabrasi98
I would strongly advise members of both genders to avoid hooking up with people on TSR. Everyone in this site is either a weirdo, really arrogant or racist. Plus a 6/10 is probably considered to be hot here.

(inb4 someone lectures me for saying both genders instead of listing "all 400 of them":wink:

LOL exactly.
You needn't worry! I'm 16 almost 17 and never had a bf either so meh. All of my friends have had one too but oh well :smile:
Reply 66
I would strongly advise members of both genders to avoid hooking up with people on TSR. Everyone in this site is either a weirdo, really arrogant or racist. Plus a 6/10 is probably considered to be hot here.

(inb4 someone lectures me for saying both genders instead of listing "all 400 of them":wink:

Not true, I'm talking to someone on tsr who's not any of that. And I know what he looks like , we exchanged Facebooks. Don't be so cynical. You also realise that you're including yourself amongst the "weirdo, really racist per arrogant" bunch seeing as you're using tsr as we speak.
Reply 67
OP, dont worry your boy friend will come, be patient otherwise guys may sense it and label you 'desperate'. Also even if a guy does ask you out, don't just go for the fun of it coz you badly want a boyfriend or because you feel bad and don't want to reject them. Did that with my ex, not good.
Original post by tnk191
Not true, I'm talking to someone on tsr who's not any of that. And I know what he looks like , we exchanged Facebooks. Don't be so cynical. You also realise that you're including yourself amongst the "weirdo, really racist per arrogant" bunch seeing as you're using tsr as we speak.

I'd class myself in the categories weirdo/slightly arrogant. Which I think is still better than being racist or really arrogant. And it's true. This site is just full of creepers.

I don't know why you'd ever exchange facebooks with anyone but I can almost guarantee that whoever you "hooked up with" falls into one of those categories too. I see guys trying to pick up girls every day here and it's so cringreworthy.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 69
I'd class myself in the categories weirdo/slightly arrogant. Which I think is still better than being racist or really arrogant. And it's true. This site is just full of creepers.

I don't know why you'd ever exchange facebooks with anyone but I can almost guarantee that whoever you "hooked up with" falls into one of those categories too. I see guys trying to pick up girls every day here and it's so cringreworthy.

I'm not trying to 'hook up' with him, we just talk. I don't know him well enough to develop feelings etc, maybe later. But, my point is, don't group everyone under one umbrella ,it's stupid.
I'm 18 and I've never had a girlfriend, and the situation is the same for several of my friends. Really, don't worry about it.
Guys, I'm 17 and I've never had a boyfriend. It terrifies me because most of my friends have and had boyfriends but not me. I really want ine but I can't get one for many reasons.

How do I find a boyfriend right for me. Any tips so I can find someone who will like m?

Well I'm 17 and still haven't properly kissed a guy yet so don't stress

Hi, just try not to get to invested into it. You're your own person living your own life, it's not about comparing yourself to others. Just enjoy life as it comes & work hard for your future. Try to put yourself in lots of social situations by going out to social gatherings & stuff to meet people. Also seem approachable and friendly, and don't hesitate to start conversations with people, including guys. Try & take interest in other people and just be yourself really, be proud of who you are. I wish you all the best! :smile:
Keep it halal uno
I've never had a boyfriend either, and I'm 27. Then again, I am a straight male.
Original post by tnk191
I'm not trying to 'hook up' with him, we just talk. I don't know him well enough to develop feelings etc, maybe later. But, my point is, don't group everyone under one umbrella ,it's stupid.

So it's fine to place them under 3 umbrella's then? There's not a single person I've met on this site who isn't either weird, arrogant or racist/sexist. And if you're not trying to hook up with him then idk why you even replied to me. All I said was avoid hooking up with people on here
Reply 76
Original post by student.feed
Keep it halal uno

Halal all the way promise
Reply 77
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 18 and I've never had a girlfriend, and the situation is the same for several of my friends. Really, don't worry about it.

That names me feel slightly better. Thanks for sharing 🙈
Reply 78
Original post by Momma's Kumquat
I've never had a boyfriend either, and I'm 27. Then again, I am a straight male.

Haha bless you. Thanks for that made me smile and feel better
You will get someone, I wish you the best of luck, everyone is beautiful.

Give love, kindness and you shall receive.

May god get someone nice in your life when the time is right.

Good luck

Quick Reply

Latest