The Student Room Group

can i force my period

around 3 weeks ago i took the morning after pill as a precaution, knowing it wasnt likely that i could be pregnant. However I usually start my period on the 26th of every month and I havent started yet, I am scared I could be pregnant and I was wondering if there is any way which i could force the period
Nope. Just wait.
Original post by kickboxer 98
around 3 weeks ago i took the morning after pill as a precaution, knowing it wasnt likely that i could be pregnant. However I usually start my period on the 26th of every month and I havent started yet, I am scared I could be pregnant and I was wondering if there is any way which i could force the period

There is no way to 'force' a period. The only way to tell if you are pregnant or not is to take a test (I'd recommend multiple tests, to avoid false negatives). Taking the morning after pill can mess up your cycles for a couple of months so it's normal for your period to be a bit strange or not arrive when expected. If you have any doubt that you might be pregnant (possible depending which pill you took and the time between having sex and taking the pill), you need to take a pregnancy test.
you can either take a test or wait for few more days :unsure:
Original post by Charlotte49
There is no way to 'force' a period. The only way to tell if you are pregnant or not is to take a test (I'd recommend multiple tests, to avoid false negatives). Taking the morning after pill can mess up your cycles for a couple of months so it's normal for your period to be a bit strange or not arrive when expected. If you have any doubt that you might be pregnant (possible depending which pill you took and the time between having sex and taking the pill), you need to take a pregnancy test.

we didnt properly have sex, its just because the precum came out, and it is a possibility that i could get pregnant, i took the levonelle pill 3 hours after, i havent thrown up or anything since then
Reply 5

I'm pretty sure I told you that your sexual promiscuity would muck your life up.

I love being right.
<- like this.
Original post by XOR_
<- like this.

ummm i dont get it
Reply 8
and I was wondering if there is any way which i could force the period

This made me LOL, no you can't force a period and stress will probably delay it. That, or you are pregnant.
we didnt properly have sex, its just because the precum came out, and it is a possibility that i could get pregnant, i took the levonelle pill 3 hours after, i havent thrown up or anything since then

Taking that into account you have a very low chance of being pregnant, but young women are often very fertile and there is always a possibility. I would still recommend doing a test. It would be wise to sort out some form of long-term contraception to avoid this in future, if even for your own peace of mind, and also to check for STI's.
shove your hand up and see if u need step by step guide add my snapchat : geb119

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending