The Student Room Group

Parents want to move to Australia

Due to majority voting Brexit, my parents are worried about my prospects when I enter the jobs market thus are seriously considering moving abroad. I am not against it personally, but I want to know my options as I'm hoping to go to university once I've done my a-levels(once I've completed them my parents want to move to Australia around then). I am generally a BBB student that will go to a Australian university if we move there.

But I want to know whether I'm better off going to uni here then moving to where my family plan to be or whether I should go with them once I've done my a-levels. I wish to become an accountant in the future. I am willing to study elsewhere providing the country is an English speaking country.
why not study accountancy in an Australian university, then you will be perfectly placed for the job market "down under" ?
Reply 2
Original post by the bear
why not study accountancy in an Australian university, then you will be perfectly placed for the job market "down under" ?

The fees are pretty high(around $40,000) in which is putting me off slightly. I also want to make sure that what I do next is the best possible option for me
Original post by BrianMcEgg
Due to majority voting Brexit, my parents are worried about my prospects when I enter the jobs market thus are seriously considering moving abroad. I am not against it personally, but I want to know my options as I'm hoping to go to university once I've done my a-levels(once I've completed them my parents want to move to Australia around then). I am generally a BBB student that will go to a Australian university if we move there.

But I want to know whether I'm better off going to uni here then moving to where my family plan to be or whether I should go with them once I've done my a-levels. I wish to become an accountant in the future. I am willing to study elsewhere providing the country is an English speaking country.

go to a mineral-rich zone in one of the north-east regions and you will make a fortune as an accountant with mines pulling diamond, gold and opals out of them
I know a builder who lives out there and over here and he got a penthouse, a bentley and some Rolexes over here and a lot more out in Australia

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending