The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

University of Liverpool SCHOLAR- Scholarship

HI I have a scholarship for uni of Liverpool and I've messed one of my exams up I have a reduced offer from AAB to BBB, I think i've got BBC this means I was 1 grade off my offer. I've heard Liverpool uni is quite lenient and understanding so they sometimes let you on the course in certain circumstances.

My question is Will they still be equally lenient because I already have a reduced offer or will they think not to offer me a place since I'm basically 2 grades away?
Thanks
Original post by gerrard1998
HI I have a scholarship for uni of Liverpool and I've messed one of my exams up I have a reduced offer from AAB to BBB, I think i've got BBC this means I was 1 grade off my offer. I've heard Liverpool uni is quite lenient and understanding so they sometimes let you on the course in certain circumstances.

My question is Will they still be equally lenient because I already have a reduced offer or will they think not to offer me a place since I'm basically 2 grades away?
Thanks

Hi

You will be best contacting your admissions officer to discuss your application. They will be more than happy to help. :smile: You will have received their contact details via email when you received your offer.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes

Sophie
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending