The Student Room Group

She is screwing my life over!!

I feel like I want to cry....

All I can do is think about her, I can't stop. I haven't even been going to the gym as much as I used to because of her, my heads not in the right place to go. I get so bored of video games now as I just want to interact with her! I'm basically living just hoping that I see her when I'm at work (she lives close and I used to work with her), I just want to spend more time at work so I have more opportunities to potentially see her! This may seem sad, but i'm crazy for her!

A long back story made short!
- I message her more first than she messages me
- we stopped speaking for a week and a bit as she left where we worked and she messaged me first being all flirty, saying stuff like "do you miss me? :wink:", "not coming to see you :wink:", "yeah, but not as good as you! xx", "oi ill hurt you if you don't agree xxx"
- We message or used to message each other like twice a week
- conversation was weak but better than nothing
- I've told her she was good looking

Basically I can't keep going on like I am it so unhealthy!! I think I need to ask her out but I pretty sure she will say no and I don't want to lose a friend over it! I don't even know what to ask! Like I don't drink so can't ask if she want to grab a drink?????

help
You have 3 options.

-Ask her out and finally get an answer, be it good or bad.
-Move on and focus on other things.
-Continue on as you are.

To put it bluntly you are entirely in control of yourself and your life. You can't blame this girl on you not going to the gym or not living your life fully or properly. You are down to that, not her.

You need to realise no one person is worth this much stress or adoration. She is just a person like everyone else. And you're right your views on this are not healthy.
Original post by Anonymous

All I can do is think about her, I can't stop. I haven't even been going to the gym as much as I used to because of her, my heads not in the right place to go. I get so bored of video games now as I just want to interact with her! I'm basically living just hoping that I see her when I'm at work (she lives close and I used to work with her), I just want to spend more time at work so I have more opportunities to potentially see her! This may seem sad, but i'm crazy for her!

- we stopped speaking for a week and a bit as she left where we worked and she messaged me first being all flirty, saying stuff like "do you miss me? :wink:", "not coming to see you :wink:", "yeah, but not as good as you! xx", "oi ill hurt you if you don't agree xxx"

Basically I can't keep going on like I am it so unhealthy!! I think I need to ask her out but I pretty sure she will say no and I don't want to lose a friend over it! I don't even know what to ask! Like I don't drink so can't ask if she want to grab a drink?????

help

ask her out u pussy
Original post by Anonymous

help

the message saying she will hurt you; does that mean that shes ultra kinky :wink:
Reply 4
Original post by coolchick1999
the message saying she will hurt you; does that mean that shes ultra kinky :wink:

that would be nice

Quick Reply

Latest