The Student Room Group

Problems with logging into loan account

Hi all,

I am in the process of applying for the maintenance loan and have noticed that each time I try to log on, I get this error message saying that an unknown error has occured and I cannot access my application. The loan company was unable to help me, my password was reset twice, but it didn't solve the problem.
Has anyone been in this situation?

Thx for your help.
Reply 1
Original post by Aga510
Hi all,

I am in the process of applying for the maintenance loan and have noticed that each time I try to log on, I get this error message saying that an unknown error has occured and I cannot access my application. The loan company was unable to help me, my password was reset twice, but it didn't solve the problem.
Has anyone been in this situation?

Thx for your help.

This always happens to me. At first I thought it was due to chrome, so I switched to using my phone and internet explorer and it worked, but then a few days later the same thing started occurring on my phone :frown:

Instead I requested to fill in the form.
Reply 2
Hiya,

I think I will be completing a paper form, I was told to do that instead if the online issue does not get resolved. Obviously it will take longer for my application to get processed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending