The Student Room Group
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website

How lenient are Roehampton for Psychology?

I applied here for my insurance choice, and I don't feel that confident about meeting the offer for my firm tbh, I don't even know how to feel about all the exams I did. But I do love the campus of this university and the area that it's located in and I would be really happy to be given a place to study here.

So I was just wondering if anyone knew how lenient they are for this particular course. Do they consider your personal statement as a important thing when they are accepting people because I did try and express a lot of interest and passion for this subject when I was writing it. I just love this subject a lot.
Reply 1
I'm sure you'll be fine! Normal to feel nervous. Psychology and comb. courses often require 300 UCAS points but that's easier to get than it may seem. If worst comes to worse, you can always go through clearing but doubt that'll be necessary! Don't stress and good luck in advance :h:
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by NHauran
I'm sure you'll be fine! Normal to feel nervous. Psychology and comb. courses often require 300 UCAS points but that's easier to get than it may seem. If worst comes to worse, you can always go through clearing but doubt that'll be necessary! Don't stress and good luck in advance :h:

I looked at uni stats for this course at Roehampton and it said they did accept people who didn't meet the whole offer of 300 points. They also said on their website that they take different qualifications into consideration, so I think they would look at AS grades too. From what I've heard on here, it does seem like a pretty lenient uni. Thank you :smile: I actually feel uncertain about my grades right now but I'm just trying to stay hopeful tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending