How did you work it out?

dnt remember
Reply 41
Original post by ihatehannah
dnt remember

:tongue: I can barely remember what I wrote too haha
Original post by EverythingGreen
:tongue: I can barely remember what I wrote too haha

xd, What do you think you got and what are your predictions for the grade boundaries.
Reply 43
xd, What do you think you got and what are your predictions for the grade boundaries.

Hard to tell how it went for me imo. But I think an A* might be around 76-78 too
I got 105.6 minutes for the Histogram question

Posted from TSR Mobile
the histogram question where you had to estimate the time taken for the 21 runners, did you get 106 minutes?

Yes i got that
Original post by harry_16
I got 105.6 minutes for the Histogram question

Posted from TSR Mobile

prob a range , so that is fine
am I only one who was baffed at the question that said are x and y exhaustive events :s-smilie:
am I only one who was baffed at the question that said are x and y exhaustive events :s-smilie:

I was too, what did you write ? I wrote yes because one affects the other. Idk what i wrote i was confused

Yes, they are exhaustive because they contained all possible outcomes (if you added all probabilities in the Venn diagram you got 1)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nisha.sri
I was too, what did you write ? I wrote yes because one affects the other. Idk what i wrote i was confused

I wrote probabilities are different
Reply 51
the histogram question where you had to estimate the time taken for the 21 runners, did you get 106 minutes?

I got 106 :smile:
Original post by harry_16
Yes, they are exhaustive because they contained all possible outcomes (if you added all probabilities in the Venn diagram you got 1)

Posted from TSR Mobile

eee u clever thang, I don't know anyone who got that right in my school
what did you guys write for advantage of 10 random offices being chosen, I wrote equal chance of selection but not all opinions are considered from all offices.
what did you guys write for advantage of 10 random offices being chosen, I wrote equal chance of selection but not all opinions are considered from all offices.

I just said it was quick cause it was cluster sampling (right?)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeh same for advantage
Anyone know the area of the sector question , i put that 100% is 360•, so 1 is 3.6
3.6 x the value in the table???
What did everyone get for the radius of 5 cm and it asked for the other one ?
Original post by nisha.sri
What did everyone get for the radius of 5 cm and it asked for the other one ?

6 cm
gradient of line of best fit 133.3 ?

yes, i left it as 400/3

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending