The Student Room Group

Everyday shoes?

I'm poor af and can't afford to have more than one pair of everyday shoes at a time. I like to invest in a good pair and wear them everyday until they're wrecked then buy another pair. Last year j invested in a pair of dr martens even though I've broken them in I still feel uncomfortable wearing them and now that it's summer I don't really wear them. Bc of this I've been wearing a pair of converse that I bought second hand at a boot sale in the middle of the year. They're wrecked now and I have no shoes. Can any girls recommend a style and brand of shoe that they basically wear everyday and match with most casual outfits?
:bump:
Original post by Tsrsarahhhh
I'm poor af and can't afford to have more than one pair of everyday shoes at a time. I like to invest in a good pair and wear them everyday until they're wrecked then buy another pair. Last year j invested in a pair of dr martens even though I've broken them in I still feel uncomfortable wearing them and now that it's summer I don't really wear them. Bc of this I've been wearing a pair of converse that I bought second hand at a boot sale in the middle of the year. They're wrecked now and I have no shoes. Can any girls recommend a style and brand of shoe that they basically wear everyday and match with most casual outfits?

The classic puma suede trainers I could recommend. They are one of the most of the comfortable shoes I've ever owned tbh and have lasted me a long while now. They do also match practically everything as they are not some fancy design so you can wear them with pretty much anything & everything. From what I remember, they cost between £45-55 which is not exactly the cheapest but is not that bad considering how some trainers (eg. Nike) can cost a minimum of £90

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending