Original post by Anonymous
I just want a wife or a bunch of wives who will make me come all day long

Same
I just want a wife or a bunch of wives who will make me come all day long

lol i want it to be the other way around
Why not do the things you really want to do before you have kids

I've already done most of those things at this point:smile: (and anything else i can do when i'm married/ a parent).By things what do you mean anyway?:P
Before/by the age of 30.
lol i want it to be the other way around

Wtf ?
And why are you talking to yourself ?
No later than 28. I come from a traditional background so it's preferable to marry early. Maybe around 26?
Original post by claireestelle
I've already done most of those things at this point:smile: (and anything else i can do when i'm married/ a parent).By things what do you mean anyway?:P

Like I would want to travel the world, learn as many things as I can. You probably have a whole load of things you havent given a thought about. If you have kids then you will be occupied and you cant do other things.
Ideally about thirty, I doubt it though :frown:
Original post by Kadak
Wtf ?
And why are you talking to yourself ?

Dude my gf is so good thats why I said it. Seriously we got at it for hours. We even take regular breaks so I dont come too early. The we go at it again when im reloaded. Im not talking to myself I was talking to the other person
Like I would want to travel the world, learn as many things as I can. You probably have a whole load of things you havent given a thought about. If you have kids then you will be occupied and you cant do other things.

I've been to 5 places abroad, i've only one left i want to go to tick off my list, you'd be surprised i bet everything you can think of i would have done or at least thought about:P I've always been incredibly grateful mum had me at 25, it gave me almost 10 years with my dad and i grew up with all 4 grandparents and she always managed to keep up with me but still got the degree she'd always wanted whilst bringing me up.
Original post by raman_17
@Boss_Rhythm tis is yooooooooooooooour thread :biggrin:

Wait... What?
45 probably. I don't have a limit of when I must be married by, so I'll play it by ear
26-27 maybe, not really sure, never really thought about it until now. :smile:
Original post by claireestelle
I've been to 5 places abroad, i've only one left i want to go to tick off my list, you'd be surprised i bet everything you can think of i would have done or at least thought about:P I've always been incredibly grateful mum had me at 25, it gave me almost 10 years with my dad and i grew up with all 4 grandparents and she always managed to keep up with me but still got the degree she'd always wanted whilst bringing me up.

Have you thought about being spiritually enlightened before you have kids? A lot of people I know have done that as it really opens your eyes. Plus it is advice able to do it at any point in your life (even when you have kids) so if you have a lot of free time now why not give it a go.
Not till I'm at least 25, probably 30, if at all. That depends on if I can actually escape being forever single though lol
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by keturah
Ideally about thirty, I doubt it though :frown:

I wish my gf had curves like yours lol. Thats only a compliment i dont have a boner
Hopefully by the age of 25. 5 years to go lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Blondie987
Not till I'm at least 25, probably 30, if at all. That depends on if I can actually escape being forced single though lol

Why are you being forced single?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending