The Student Room Group

What age do you want to be married by?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lisam191
Just curious. I always said before I was 30, can't see that happening now. I'm 25 but i only just met my boyfriend this year and i would like to be going out with someone for a few years before I'd get engaged. Then another year or 2 before I'd get married. And honestly I don't think I'd be ready at 30. I still feel that I have the mental age of an 18 year old sometimes

whenever I meet the right guy and whenever I feel ready. But i'd say no age is perfect for marriage is depends on every situation.
Hopefully some time before death would be preferable :cute:
After 25 but before 30 - although I'm sure my family would like me to be married off well before I'm 30 :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't want to even think about it until I'm 40
I don't really have an age in mind.
I'll get married if I feel it's the right thing to do and I'm in the right place in a relationship to do so.
I may not even get married at all if I don't find someone who I would want to spend the rest of my life with.
Im just about to turn 19 but ideally i'd like to be engaged by 21 and married by 23 at most, i dont shy away from commitment and i dont play around.
Asap, to a European girl

With an EU passport, that is
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Wait... What?

look at the name of the thread............. you just got married :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Have you thought about being spiritually enlightened before you have kids? A lot of people I know have done that as it really opens your eyes. Plus it is advice able to do it at any point in your life (even when you have kids) so if you have a lot of free time now why not give it a go.

Well I m a strong atheist so not a spiritual person, I get fulfilment from helping people as part of my job basically
Once I'm financially stable
I'm getting married this year at 23. I never thought about an age really but I am obviously happy I am. The main reason for me is wanting kids young.
Marriage? You're kidding right. Its meaningless and most end in divorce, with the men losing greatly from a fiscal and paternal stance. No thanks.
Original post by Another
45 probably. I don't have a limit of when I must be married by, so I'll play it by ear

sloot
By 30, hopefully.
Reply 54
Hmm, I'm not sure. Maybe somewhere between 30-35? But thinking about it, I'm not sure if it's worth all the hassle and money :s-smilie:
Original post by raman_17
look at the name of the thread............. you just got married :smile:

Ikr... It has everything to do with me!!!
Original post by Alexion
Hopefully some time before death would be preferable :cute:

Same. Pre-death marriage pact?
Original post by Charlotte49
Same. Pre-death marriage pact?

Sure :five:

If one of us is on our deathbeds, give the other a call and we shall not die alone :tongue:
Original post by claireestelle
Well I m a strong atheist so not a spiritual person, I get fulfilment from helping people as part of my job basically

I want that too... What do you do, if you don't mind me asking
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Ikr... It has everything to do with me!!!

yup thats what i meant :biggrin: how married life one day after getting married?? :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending