The Student Room Group

For the sake of everyone...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Heya :h: Did you see my reply to your pm?

Always happy to see you :h: and yea I swore I answered it :K: but I see it wasn't you who got butthurt and did something unloyal :biggrin:
How ya bin? :P
Original post by Rhythmical
Lmao sorry. :tongue: maybe open a lovely thread to CT, do you use TSR on your phone or your laptop? Sometimes this can affect things and what browser you use too.

I don't wanna ask ct who unfollowed me lol Just wanna ask people who I know follow me and who also voted remain. It was you weren't it. It's ok if it was I just wanna know so I can be petty and unfollow back :indiff:
Original post by 0to100
Always happy to see you :h: and yea I swore I answered it :K: but I see it wasn't you who got butthurt and did something unloyal :biggrin:
How ya bin? :P

You too haha! :biggrin: I don't think so?.. LOOOL :wink:
Good Good, yourself? :tongue:
You too haha! :biggrin: I don't think so?.. LOOOL :wink:
Good Good, yourself? :tongue:

Literally nothing just taking it one day at a time :yes: I've gotta do laundry n some shopping, I'm bloody starvin but dont feel like going nowhere lol
Original post by 0to100
I don't wanna ask ct who unfollowed me lol Just wanna ask people who I know follow me and who also voted remain. It was you weren't it. It's ok if it was I just wanna know so I can be petty and unfollow back :indiff:

Oh really? :colone: why not? :tongue: it wasn't me, sorry to say! :biggrin: I only unfollow those I've accidentally followed, those who I don't like, never converse with or just find annoying and I definitely did not unfollow you! :smile:
I think you'd be excellent too. :wink: I have no idea but I thought you were a Leave voter, literally from the threads you posted in.

ehe :giggle:

No, I was most definitely a remain voter :lol:
Original post by Alexion
Yes, I do. I'm seriously ****ed off at this because we're stuck with it. We're past the point of no return, and we can never go back to what we're about to lose...**** you, British public.
Original post by Alexion
It's ****, because a lot of leave voters refuse to see the bigger picture so voted on poor terms, but democracy is democracy and we're stuck with this **** now...
Original post by Alexion
RIP United Kingdom
heheh :3I see that it was a little bit of an overreaction but I was pretty angry... :lol:
Original post by 0to100
Literally nothing just taking it one day at a time :yes: I've gotta do laundry n some shopping, I'm bloody starvin but dont feel like going nowhere lol

Take it nice and slow :smile: I'll post a pizza to ya haha :biggrin: Sad times mann. :h:
Original post by Alexion
ehe :giggle:

No, I was most definitely a remain voter :lol:
heheh :3I see that it was a little bit of an overreaction but I was pretty angry... :lol:

Oh god you were so passionate! :tongue: you were probs one of the posters I was referring to, spewing hate lol. Nah you were a great poster, you were like me, defended your post but at times went a bit too crazy. :lol:
Oh really? :colone: why not? :tongue: it wasn't me, sorry to say! :biggrin: I only unfollow those I've accidentally followed, those who I don't like, never converse with or just find annoying and I definitely did not unfollow you! :smile:

Because making the thread waiting for them to respond is too long when I can just go up to the ppl I suspect which I have. I can't do passive aggressive people.
Take it nice and slow :smile: I'll post a pizza to ya haha :biggrin: Sad times mann. :h:

You know what my fav food is of all time? Chips. If I could get a big steamy plate of lightly salted chips...for the rest of my life...

man :nah:
Oh god you were so passionate! :tongue: you were probs one of the posters I was referring to, spewing hate lol. Nah you were a great poster, you were like me, defended your post but at times went a bit too crazy. :lol:

I was more hating on the decision making of the public as a whole - honestly I'm more angry at the politicians :tongue:

But yeah, all the hate was just too much...

"all brexiters are bigoted racists"

"all remainers are narcissistic ****s"

:closedeyes:
Original post by 0to100
You know what my fav food is of all time? Chips. If I could get a big steamy plate of lightly salted chips...for the rest of my life...

man :nah:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Boy you would be happy, wouldn't ya! :absinth::banana2::bhangra::beer:
Original post by 0to100
Because making the thread waiting for them to respond is too long when I can just go up to the ppl I suspect which I have. I can't do passive aggressive people.

Go make a thread lmao complaining about Bremainers, guarantee you will have tons of reps. :smile:
Original post by Alexion
I was more hating on the decision making of the public as a whole - honestly I'm more angry at the politicians :tongue:

But yeah, all the hate was just too much...

"all brexiters are bigoted racists"

"all remainers are narcissistic ****s"

:closedeyes:

Should have seen my Twitter'/Facebook timeline :lol: I swear it was the first time I have seen my friends really into politics. I feel as if the Remain campaign wasn't strong, felt dead at times and no one strongly pushed for it or actually encouraged it, should have sent me round people's houses knocking on doors. :teeth: I swear for police commissioner I had Labour knock on my door all the time but for the biggest decision of our lives, nothing.
Go make a thread lmao complaining about Bremainers, guarantee you will have tons of reps. :smile:

...I don't like your energy. You're asking for peace but you keep throwing jabs at leavers. Do you wanna have an argument or?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Boy you would be happy, wouldn't ya! :absinth::banana2::bhangra::beer:

I would love for you to deliver pizza too ini :colone: I'm just not in brum atm :\
Original post by 0to100
...I don't like your energy. You're asking for peace but you keep throwing jabs at leavers. Do you wanna have an argument or?

I would love for you to deliver pizza too ini :colone: I'm just not in brum atm :\

Oh saddd, damnnnnnn :biggrin:
Should have seen my Twitter'/Facebook timeline :lol: I swear it was the first time I have seen my friends really into politics. I feel as if the Remain campaign wasn't strong, felt dead at times and no one strongly pushed for it or actually encouraged it, should have sent me round people's houses knocking on doors. :teeth: I swear for police commissioner I had Labour knock on my door all the time but for the biggest decision of our lives, nothing.

Yeah, all I ever got was three leave leaflets and a remain one.

Before the general election we had 4 politicians come in to speak to us. In Dave's constituency. The outcome of that election was set in stone, yet they made an effort then.

Why did no-one come to speak to us about this? :dontknow:
Original post by drogon
let's be honest the bulk of it is from brexiters

Like irl, it's not. It's all the whining from remainers and online elsewhere it's death threats, and on the streets, you get spat on (personal experience)

This forum+the younger generation have no respect for democracy.
Original post by 0to100

No, no, no hate. Just it's a fast way to gain rep if you are in dire need.
Original post by Alexion
Yeah, all I ever got was three leave leaflets and a remain one.

Before the general election we had 4 politicians come in to speak to us. In Dave's constituency. The outcome of that election was set in stone, yet they made an effort then.

Why did no-one come to speak to us about this? :dontknow:

What I think we needed was politicians to come visit schools and educate young people, I know lots of people that didn't register in time which is a shame because some of them didn't actually know how to register and it needed to be encouraged, it is so important to have a great balance of voter turnout and for younger people to become more educated about it.

Quick Reply

Latest