The Student Room Group

Best shampoo for sensitive skin and oily hair

Hi all,

I am looking for a shampoo that will cater for my sensitive skin (I suffered from eczema as a child and still suffer from sensitive skin) as well as my hair that quickly becomes oily/greasy and suffers from dandruff. I had been using a brand called Matrix Biolage, however I have found that this was somewhat chemically and possessed a very strong smell.

Visiting my local Superdrug today, I found that there were three brands I was suggested to try, including Simple. I would be interested to know the experiences of others on here about good shampoos to use in my situation.
Original post by bocicowo
hi all,

i am looking for a shampoo that will cater for my sensitive skin (i suffered from eczema as a child and still suffer from sensitive skin) as well as my hair that quickly becomes oily/greasy and suffers from dandruff. I had been using a brand called matrix biolage, however i have found that this was somewhat chemically and possessed a very strong smell.

Visiting my local superdrug today, i found that there were three brands i was suggested to try, including simple. I would be interested to know the experiences of others on here about good shampoos to use in my situation.

coco butter
Hi

I would suggest that you try Allergenics Preservative Free Emollient, Gentle Medicated Shampoo, with natural Phytosterols.

It's hypo allergenic, preservative free, 100% Natural origin, Dermatologically Tested, Allergy Tested and pH 5.5
. It's suitable for those prone to dry, itchy skin conditions, those with easily irritated, sensitive scalps and is free from harsh detergent. It's available in large high street chemists.

Hope this helps...

Liz

Quick Reply

Latest