The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Is University of Nottingham lenient grades-wise?

I got offered a place in Uni of Nottingham for this September, the UCAS offer was A*AA but a few of the first applicants to receive a place were offered AAB, however, I'm afraid I may end up with ABB, are they likely to accept me since that's technically 3 official grades dropped?
I went to the open day over the weekend and got talking to some students from my course (which wants AAA). Both of them were telling me that they knew people on their course who got something like AAC, A*AB,A*BB but still managed to get in.

It really depends on the course and how much they like you I guess.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
I heard if they dont have enough people for that particular course they would still accept you even if you have around 2-3 grades lower
Original post by AQATrolledMe
I heard if they dont have enough people for that particular course they would still accept you even if you have around 2-3 grades lower

Generally depends if the course is a high demand course or not. The entry requirements for my backup subject at Bristol is gobsmackingly low because not that many go for it. Same applies for other unis too.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Generally depends if the course is a high demand course or not. The entry requirements for my backup subject at Bristol is gobsmackingly low because not that many go for it. Same applies for other unis too.

You're a lucky girl then :smile:
Original post by AQATrolledMe
You're a lucky girl then :smile:

Not really. I'm seriously considering Nottingham but they don't do Anthro so might just have to do English and Anthropology in a personal statement.:colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending