The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Go to the doctor asap!!
Looks like you're in a sh*tty situation!
Nah jokes aside, I think its due to ramadan, You're not eating much, so nothing is digested.
Original post by 2016_GCSE
Should I go see a doctor? Or is it just some small problem that will go away?

i am observing Ramadan as well, If that could be part of it.

I was in the same situation last year I think. Anyway I went to the toilet and oh my god it was like I gave birth to a big brown monster which then didn't even move an inch when I flushed like 3 times. Best to go see a doctor before doing anything.
Original post by Shazen
I was in the same situation last year I think. Anyway I went to the toilet and oh my god it was like I gave birth to a big brown monster which then didn't even move an inch when I flushed like 3 times. Best to go see a doctor before doing anything.

Or if it's opposite 100% go to the doctors that's worse.

I'd suggest looking for some over the counter constipation medicine, it acts as a mild laxative and will help things 'get going'. However because of the time that you haven't been to the toilet, I'd suggest also seeing a doctor because an over the counter thing may not be strong enough.

Maybe when you can eat, try to eat something that has loads of fibre in it as this will help your digestion.
See a doctor as soon as possible.
Reply 8

I had the same. Fybogel didn't work so Dr precribed Laxido a power for chronic constipation. Now I **** three times a day!

:erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
I think I should try some laxatives right now.
(edited 7 years ago)
Could this be evidence from G̶o̶d Allah that religion is wrong if it causes damage to the body's metabolic cycle? :confused:

Well, even if you are observing Ramadan, your bodily functions should still be running like they do regularly. In this case, though, I would book an appointment to see the doctor. I mean, a whole month without taking a s**t? That's just not healthy.
Reply 12
Original post by The_Meritocrat
Could this be evidence from G̶o̶d Allah that religion is wrong if it causes damage to the body's metabolic cycle? :confused:

الله هو القرف !

You could be very right!
الله هو القرف !

You could be very right!

أعتقد أنك تعني الله هو القرف: D
Reply 14
Original post by The_Meritocrat
أعتقد أنك تعني الله هو القرف: D

صحيح
I'm not very experienced with Arabic (The language of the Quran).
Holy crap.
Laxatives help
Eat alot of fibre rich food at iftaar and/or sehri
See a doctor, RIGHT AWAY. This could anything raging from annoying to deadly.
Change your diet, eat foods with fibre, fruit and veg, laxatives (e.g sugar free chewing gum after each meal) will help and drink lots of water. You should be able to poop then regularly, if not then something could be wrong and you'll need to see a doctor.

Posted from TSR Mobile
No need to be so graphic
But op your poop is going to look like coals, so laxatives and painkillers are recommended
😁
(edited 7 years ago)