The Student Room Group

Told a girl she's good-looking and...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lord Samosa
Shouldn't really be talking about a fellow Muslim sister like that, just because she didn't respond positively to your compliment.

Find another hobby that doesn't entail you stalking my posts and arguing against my point. I'm not that interesting.
Original post by That Arab Guy
Find another hobby that doesn't entail you stalking my posts and arguing against my point. I'm not that interesting.

:frown:
Original post by Lord Samosa

The feels
Loool, that's actually pretty funny :lol:
Wooo helloo :biggrin:wash kliti fel ftor ? Kash cous cous bel ben ma3 shwi bourek wela kifah.

XDOh no going overboard with the arabic mate haha. I used to be fluent in arabic but I was losing it as the years went by, BUT/PSAH klit shurba ma3 "bastilla"(moroccan dish i think-ik...so disappointing!). La, annah mnabsh el ben and yesterday there was no bourek or cous cous :frown:
Original post by geniequeen48
XDOh no going overboard with the arabic mate haha. I used to be fluent in arabic but I was losing it as the years went by, BUT/PSAH klit shurba ma3 "bastilla"(moroccan dish i think-ik...so disappointing!). La, annah mnabsh el ben and yesterday there was no bourek or cous cous :frown:

lmaoooShorba is like standard for every Algerian during ramadan ahaha.
Ma3lich ana fhemtek. Dayum I thought bourek was done on a daily too.
I say Bsah rather than Psah btw :3
This is cool !
lmaoooShorba is like standard for every Algerian during ramadan ahaha.
Ma3lich ana fhemtek. Dayum I thought bourek was done on a daily too.
I say Bsah rather than Psah btw :3
This is cool !

Ah okay thats good to know xD i've never tried typing in algerian arabic loll
Looking at someones eyes and face and telling that they are good looking based on this observation is far from analysing.Analysing is to exam in detail and methodically, I did not analyse anything. Simply looked at her eyes and face.Don't blow things out of proportion.

Yeah I don't see why she got offended but meh.Oh really ? Used to ? Hmm.

Yeah
I think so idk tbh , used to cos ive raken a break off sc , especially with exams and all

Quick Reply

Latest