The Student Room Group

Won't see my boyfriend for a month.. will he forget about me??

My boyfriend is going on holiday for 10 days and then I am going on a charity project for 2 weeks. We have 3 days together in between the two but I'm terrified he'll forget about me. He's not shown any sign of it (we broke up for about 2 hours in a stupid argument but decided we couldn't not be with each other!) but I just can't get it out of my head. We have the odd argument (due to my anxiety mainly which can make things difficult) and have recently got out of a rough patch, which seems to have made us stronger, but generally our relationship is great. Any advice would be greatly appreciated; never been in this situation before!:s-smilie:
Reply 1
I dont know. How often does your boyfriend do it 'solo'. If he does do it a lot, he might eventually move onto other girls given that you are not providing him with your TTs and body
Reply 2
No he won't, :colonhash: Me and my boyfriend are in a LDR, and we haven't seen each other for a month; it will be 5 weeks before we see each other next. We don't forget about each other. Just make sure you keep in contact.
If he forgets about you after a month then he's not worth it and if he cares about you he will wait that long. I am in a similar situation where I won't see my boyfriend for over a month and we make sure to talk when we can and make time for it. If anything, absence makes the heart grow fonder...
Original post by helena2699
My boyfriend is going on holiday for 10 days and then I am going on a charity project for 2 weeks. We have 3 days together in between the two but I'm terrified he'll forget about me. He's not shown any sign of it (we broke up for about 2 hours in a stupid argument but decided we couldn't not be with each other!) but I just can't get it out of my head. We have the odd argument (due to my anxiety mainly which can make things difficult) and have recently got out of a rough patch, which seems to have made us stronger, but generally our relationship is great. Any advice would be greatly appreciated; never been in this situation before!:s-smilie:

If it was meant to be, he won't forget you!
1 month is nothing, if he's worth anything he'll stand by you.
Reply 6
If he does, then he's absolutely not worth it.

If he doesn't, then when you're reunited it'll be all the better for both of you!
Original post by helena2699

Distance can be a true challenge in a relationship. That being said, from what you've told us I see no reason why he would forget you. If I was away from my girlfriend for that long I would extremely miss her, let alone forget her, so you're in the clear OP. :smile:
Trust me, he'll by like "Who the fack are you...?" when he returns 1 month later.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending