The Student Room Group

Iceland won, how disappointing.

Scroll to see replies

interesting fact - Iceland, is not acutally a land covered in ice
Original post by slaven
I am happy a 100% european white team with a population of only 300,000 and descendant of vikings defeated a mutli-kulti ******-white mix with a population of 50 million.

This only prooves the how much the left destroyed sports since they convinced the populus that every black sportsman must by default be better than the white person.

Also, **** England. You are digusting.

[video="youtube;3WwAg0912hA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WwAg0912hA[/video]

Lol would love to see how a 100% white team do against France...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 62
Original post by slaven
I am happy a 100% european white team with a population of only 300,000 and descendant of vikings defeated a mutli-kulti ******-white mix with a population of 50 million.

This only prooves the how much the left destroyed sports since they convinced the populus that every black sportsman must by default be better than the white person.

Also, **** England. You are digusting.

[video="youtube;3WwAg0912hA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WwAg0912hA[/video]

Nice bit of white supremacy there!
Original post by RobML
Traitor? You're delusional mate.
No, I'm saying the event we're discussing isn't inherently political. It's just you're clumsily trying to make it that way

I feel you voted remain. I feel you're being argumentative to white knight another man. I feel you might not be the brightest but are definitely intelligent enough to see that saying "haha" is in fact traitorous. Just because other ppl are doing it too it doesn't mean it's right. My mum is crying eng lost and while I think it's kinda extreme to think if alexion were here in person if he'd have the balls to say haha how truly offensive/foolish that would be
Reply 64
Original post by 0to100

lmao omd you did not bring in race.

I am sorry but your team together with the French and German one are a joke. You all should play in African cup of nation instead the Euro.
Iceland > England

Spoiler

Original post by Rk2k14
@Dirtybit@difeo@Bane is Zaye@SA-1@zKlown@Jimmy Seville

Thoughts on the implications of Brexit on the performance of the England football team.

I'm interested. You also still fail to tell me what is bad about EPL since you can't acknowledge it's partly down to how they draft.
Original post by slaven
I am sorry but your team together with the French and German one are a joke. You all should play in African cup of nation instead the Euro.

:lolwut:
Reply 68
Original post by RobML
Nice bit of white supremacy there!

Booo. I am cwying. Last time a checked Europeans are white.

Just look Joe Wardy his talent was never discovered until recently because you sick Anglos always gave black sportman advantage.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
The Brexit result is manifesting in all aspects of life, even football. Amazing.

Not really, Wales are playing beautifully. :wink:
Reply 70
Original post by 0to100
Give credit? So they scored twice??....That's pretty standard. You're tryna rub salt on the wound.

And yes that IS true even brit managers and analysts have noticed it. I'm sure the players as well, you see the tension all the time between english footballers and foreigner players. Don't act like it's a lie. It's true, with more foreign players dominating the epl and they do and ASAP rocky said EPL would be **** without these foreigners and you agreed. This underdevelops english football players especially future ones. It's all true. You're probably british but not of English heritage so you have this lack of care, don't you?

lmao omd you did not bring in race.

Yes give credit to Iceland who were called the "easiest draw" and written off before they even kicked a ball.

Clubs bring in foreign players because they're good. Perhaps instead of blaming them for the failure of English youth players you should look at their quality first. Today showed that they simply aren't good enough. £50million for Sterling. Give me a break.

Don't really care about heritage m8. Quality football is what i'm interested in and the BPL offers that with a mix of both domestic and foreign players. I'm not going to complain about that just so we can have more Sterling's running around in the league.
Reply 71
Original post by 0to100
I'm interested. You also still fail to tell me what is bad about EPL since you can't acknowledge it's partly down to how they draft.

Never said nothing's bad about the EPL.
Just said England players are **** and that foreign players are good for the league, which for some odd reason you disagree.
I don't like the result. Sign the petition to hold a rematch!

:wink:
It really is quite shocking.
Reply 74
Original post by 0to100
I feel you voted remain. I feel you're being argumentative to white knight another man. I feel you might not be the brightest but are definitely intelligent enough to see that saying "haha" is in fact traitorous. Just because other ppl are doing it too it doesn't mean it's right. My mum is crying eng lost and while I think it's kinda extreme to think if alexion were here in person if he'd have the balls to say haha how truly offensive/foolish that would be

[video="youtube;_n5E7feJHw0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n5E7feJHw0[/video]
Reply 75
Putin has right by calling Englishman cucks. 200 Russians beat the **** out from 1000 Englishman.
Reply 76
Iceland 100% white> England 90% black
Original post by slaven
Iceland 100% white> England 90% black

Aouch!:redface:
Original post by Rk2k14
Yes give credit to Iceland who were called the "easiest draw" and written off before they even kicked a ball.

Clubs bring in foreign players because they're good. Perhaps instead of blaming them for the failure of English youth players you should look at their quality first. Today showed that they simply aren't good enough. £50million for Sterling. Give me a break.

Don't really care about heritage m8. Quality football is what i'm interested in and the BPL offers that with a mix of both domestic and foreign players. I'm not going to complain about that just so we can have more Sterling's running around in the league.

Original post by Rk2k14
Never said nothing's bad about the EPL.
Just said England players are **** and that foreign players are good for the league, which for some odd reason you disagree.

How much do you know about icelandic football honestly? You're suddenly supporting them yes it is suspect.

Yea I always have said they get paid too much to kick a ball but that's what a franchise is.
Yea I wonder why england's players to you are ****, first off they hire foreigners because it's cheaper. Maybe you don't know anything but this is true. I know this on my own and discussions I've had but I'll link you later if you must know and yes you must. Second, it's all about home grown talent mate. If you don't know this read more like I told you last time., You think you know about footy because you chat **** on here after watching a game, but you're being abs ridiculous making a sweeping statement like that and you know it.

http://www.joeybarton.com/inevitable-death-englands-national-team/ here's a start for ya

Original post by slaven
Booo. I am cwying. Last time a checked Europeans are white.

Just look Joe Wardy his talent was never discovered until recently because you sick Anglos always gave black sportman advantage.

Wait what? Are you white or black? What is this lol
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by RobML
[video="youtube;_n5E7feJHw0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n5E7feJHw0[/video]

when someone responds with a meme, a gif or a vid not only have I wasted time arguing with a child or someone with the intelligence of one, I've also just owned you. Don't bother quoting me if you're not even ready or smart enough to shut me up.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest