The Student Room Group
On campus
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Adult Nursing September 2016

Hiya! i originally applied for September 2016 and got a place for January 2017 but have been lucky enough to get a place now for September 16!

Im really nervous as i will be moving from a full-time job to full-time study and only have a couple months to sort everything out!

Has anybody got any advice on what we will need for when we start the Adult Nursing Course so i can prepare!?

Thank you! :h:
Reply 1
Original post by Stephanie190191
Hiya! i originally applied for September 2016 and got a place for January 2017 but have been lucky enough to get a place now for September 16!

Im really nervous as i will be moving from a full-time job to full-time study and only have a couple months to sort everything out!

Has anybody got any advice on what we will need for when we start the Adult Nursing Course so i can prepare!?

Thank you! :h:

Hi Hun well done on your place !
I'm a first year adult at LJMU and I love it ! I would start reading up on your A&P and just getting yourself organised is the main thing.
On campus
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Original post by sally76
Hi Hun well done on your place !
I'm a first year adult at LJMU and I love it ! I would start reading up on your A&P and just getting yourself organised is the main thing.

I've got my book and have started reading up. Thank you for your advice!! :h::h:
Reply 3
[QUOTE=Stephanie_anne;66846728]I've got my book and have started reading up. Thank you for your advice!! :h::h:
Good ! Iv just finished my second placement today and I'm loving it so far good luck X

Quick Reply

Latest