The Student Room Group

tfw you thought you were certain about your future

then keep re-evaluating your life and just dont know anymore

i accept that the future is uncertain but i just literally cannot figure out what i am passionate about in life.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Me too

I'm getting to the point where I just want some money
Reply 2
Original post by Serine Soul
Me too

yeah yeah id be happy with money but i just always have that "well what do i do???" question hanging over my head.
Original post by Inexorably
then keep re-evaluating your life and just dont know anymore

i accept that the future is uncertain but i just literally cannot figure out what i am passionate about in life.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Original post by Serine Soul
Me too

Whole of year 12 I was uncertain doing so much research and ****. Then after screwing up some exams I have finally figured it out, but really a few months ago I felt like nothing was for me blah blah blah. Just get out there guys and live life, it will come you dont have to be born with it, like some celebs and actors discover theirs when they are 30
Reply 4
Original post by SuperHuman98
Whole of year 12 I was uncertain doing so much research and ****. Then after screwing up some exams I have finally figured it out, but really a few months ago I felt like nothing was for me blah blah blah. Just get out there guys and live life, it will come you dont have to be born with it, like some celebs and actors discover theirs when they are 30

Yeah I do sometimes feel a bit silly for worrying about it when i think how many famous people didn't discover their passion until they were in their 30s/40s, it's just that the whole of society (in terms of education) forces us into deciding a certain path :tongue:.
I wish I were even certain temporarily lol
Yeah I do sometimes feel a bit silly for worrying about it when i think how many famous people didn't discover their passion until they were in their 30s/40s, it's just that the whole of society (in terms of education) forces us into deciding a certain path :tongue:.

think about something that you have already been good at, and further develop it
yeah yeah id be happy with money but i just always have that "well what do i do???" question hanging over my head.

Something that gives you a decent amount of money :yep:
Reply 8
just fail everything and become a NEET recluse
its working out well for me so far
Original post by SuperHuman98

You need a fair amount of money to be able to 'live life' tho
Else you'll end up homeless :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest