The Student Room Group

Marine Le Pen hails how 'Britain gave the Europeans a dazzling lesson in democracy'

The leader of the National Front in France has hailed Britain's decision to leave the EU - and has called for France to hold a similar referendum.

Britons went to the polls to vote on the country's future relationship with the union on Thursday, with 51.9 per cent of more than 33 million votes going to the Leave camp.

Speaking during a press conference with a backdrop saying 'Brexit - and now France', Marine Le Pen said the choice for Britain to leave was a 'historic moment'.

Read More:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3663513/French-far-right-leader-Marine-Le-Pen-stokes-Frexit-fears-hails-Britain-gave-Europeans-dazzling-lesson-democracy.html
I see people on Twitter are using her support to bash Brexit ... why? The National Front's policies are all perfectly reasonable, and she kicks racists out, so what's the issue?
Reply 2
**** the fascist front national
Reply 3
Original post by MildredMalone
I see people on Twitter are using her support to bash Brexit ... why? The National Front's policies are all perfectly reasonable, and she kicks racists out, so what's the issue?

Reply 4
I'd rather be a fascist

Than a self destructive Marxist cuck

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending