The Student Room Group

Have I left it too long?

My problem happened a few years agoMy girlfriend at the time fell on my penis and there was a cracking sound. However only noticed it was the end of my penis that was softer. I am able to still have sex and so on. However on the odd occasion I feel a slight pain in the mushroom, but I can just stop for a second and then carry on.
My question is their anypoint of going after leaving it a few years, and i know you can treat a broken penis but can you actually treat one where its just the end has been crushed slightly? Thanks in advance
Original post by Anonymous
My problem happened a few years agoMy girlfriend at the time fell on my penis and there was a cracking sound. However only noticed it was the end of my penis that was softer. I am able to still have sex and so on. However on the odd occasion I feel a slight pain in the mushroom, but I can just stop for a second and then carry on.
My question is their anypoint of going after leaving it a few years, and i know you can treat a broken penis but can you actually treat one where its just the end has been crushed slightly? Thanks in advance

Seeing as you have not been given a reply.. I would suggest seeing a doctor if possible. :redface:
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest