The Student Room Group

Commercial law question

Hi everyone,

I have an essay to write and I just wanted to check something out. The essay is on the various forms of corporate insolvency procedures.

Am I right in saying these procedures would be liquidation, receivership, administration and company voluntary arrangements (CVAs)?

Thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by TiredLawyer
Hi everyone,

I have an essay to write and I just wanted to check something out. The essay is on the various forms of corporate insolvency procedures.

Am I right in saying these procedures would be liquidation, receivership, administration and company voluntary arrangements (CVAs)?

Thanks!

should be - ask your teacher to clarify though
Reply 2
Original post by fefssdf
should be - ask your teacher to clarify though

Thanks for the reply.

I would but he won't reveal anything more than the question which is to critically analyse various forms of corporate insolvency procedures. Whatever my mark is goes towards my final mark so that is likely why he won't tell me any more than that.
Reply 3
Thanks for the reply.

I would but he won't reveal anything more than the question which is to critically analyse various forms of corporate insolvency procedures. Whatever my mark is goes towards my final mark so that is likely why he won't tell me any more than that.

hmmm I guess just try your best to interpret the question and he can't complain too much if it isn't exactly what he wants ?
Reply 4
Original post by fefssdf
hmmm I guess just try your best to interpret the question and he can't complain too much if it isn't exactly what he wants ?

Yeh I'm just going to go with liquidation, receivership, administration and company voluntary arrangements. It is only 1500 words so if there is anything else he specifically wants there isn't going to be much room for it!
Reply 5
Yeh I'm just going to go with liquidation, receivership, administration and company voluntary arrangements. It is only 1500 words so if there is anything else he specifically wants there isn't going to be much room for it!

hahah oh god yeh i hate word limits as well

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending