The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Anyone still looking for accommodation for September??

Hey, just wondering if anyone hasn't got accommodation planned yet for September 2016???
Hey, I have not. I just paid my tuition deposit
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Hey guys, if you're still looking pop me a message and we can get in touch on facebook, I'm looking for housemates for the coming year.

Anyone else who is looking can drop me a message too! The quicker we get this sorted the better, houses are going fast! :smile:
Reply 3
Hey everyone, I'm still looking for accommodation and housemates for this coming year. Are you all still looking? It'll be pretty awesome if you still are because a lot of the accommodation I'm finding have four bedrooms and there's four of us now. Thanks.
Reply 4
Unfortunately the others didn't get back to me. I did however manage to find a room on www.spareroom.co.uk, They have a few houses with people looking for just one house mate

Good luck!
Reply 5
Original post by Toms46
Unfortunately the others didn't get back to me. I did however manage to find a room on www.spareroom.co.uk, They have a few houses with people looking for just one house mate

Good luck!

Okay Thank You
Heya all,

We have a spare room in a 5 bedroom house, double bed, 2 bathrooms just outside De Havilland Campus, £400 per month, if anyone's currently looking for a room to move into :smile: . If anyone's interested, feel free to send me a message for more details.

Best of luck all, and take care!
Hey, guys I am looking for an accommodation from August 22nd. please reply if available
Original post by bernardawoniyi
Hey, guys I am looking for an accommodation from August 22nd. please reply if available

I am coming from Toronto, Canada so I am awaiting my UK visa then I will need accomodation.
have a single room behind dehav campus for 460
Original post by Henners46
Hey everyone, I'm still looking for accommodation and housemates for this coming year. Are you all still looking? It'll be pretty awesome if you still are because a lot of the accommodation I'm finding have four bedrooms and there's four of us now. Thanks.

still need a room?
Reply 11
Any postgrads looking to share a flat? We are 2 PhD students looking for a third/fourth flatmate to move in mid/late September. We haven't found a flat yet but are looking for something within cycling distance of College Lane campus and preferably close to a station (Hatfield/Welham Green/Brookmans park). Message me if you are interested!
Hey everyone!

My 3 lovely friends and I are currently looking for another person to share a house with, preferably a girl.We have found a beautiful house which is located in Mosquito way - literally a 2 minute walking distance from De Havilland Campus and just a short distance from the shuttle bus stop. The key features of this house - 5 double sized bedrooms-Large modern fitted kitchen- Garden - Refurbished spacious bathroom - New carpet fitted through out the house Rent is £460 a month If you are interested in living with 4 friendly supportive girls please message me as soon as possible so I can provide you with further info. I can also arrange a viewing of the house and for you to meet myself and the other girls beforehand. This house being so lovely it's likely to go fast so please do not hesistate to message me x
Hi Keshia,

Thanks for the offer, I am an international student so I'm situation in Residence. Extremely expensive however.
Anyone know of any accomodation for a couple? Getting close to the wire now!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending