The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

Hey I need some advice...

I was just wondering how hard it would be to enter Queens Univerisity Belfast. I'm going to do my A levels next year and I have chosen Spanish, History and Politics, I want to study Law at QUB. I'm going to receive my results in August but I'm a bit worried about maths and double award science. If I got a BC in double award science and C in maths but good A level results, would that matter/ would that affect my chances of getting into QUB?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Lady_Ash
I was just wondering how hard it would be to enter Queens Univerisity Belfast. I'm going to do my A levels next year and I have chosen Spanish, History and Politics, I want to study Law at QUB. I'm going to receive my results in August but I'm a bit worried about maths and double award science. If I got a BC in double award science and C in maths but good A level results, would that matter/ would that affect my chances of getting into QUB?

From what I have heard, Universities are mainly concerned about your A-level results so unless you want to apply for Oxford or Cambridge, I wouldn't worry too much :smile:
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Reply 2
Original post by J.Page
From what I have heard, Universities are mainly concerned about your A-level results so unless you want to apply for Oxford or Cambridge, I wouldn't worry too much :smile:

Hey thank u so much, really appreciate this.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending