The Student Room Group

I went into the back of someone's car (no damage)

I was in town today and there was a situation where there was a lot of traffic and police car had to get past.

I did not know what to do, I could not go forward otherwise I would have blocked the police car, so there was a space behind me and I reversed to go into that space to go inbetween those cars, unfortunately I accidentally hit the car behind.

As i drove slowly forwards (after the police car went past) I did not notice any damage or anything. I inspected my car and there was no damage to my back.

All of this was created by police wanting to go past, if the police was not there, none of this would have happened.
Reply 1
There was 100% no damage to the car behind. The road was too busy to stop and the car I hit went into another direction, which I thought they would have followed me.
Reply 2
I was reversing very slowly, as stated, I seen no damage to the car behind and I thought the would have followed me/beeped me/signalled to stop on the side, which they if they have followed me.

There was damage to my rear, no scratch.

The police had to get past and they had their sirens on, the point of focus was on my car, I had to do something for the police car to get past.

Quick Reply

Latest