The Student Room Group

Queens University Belfast

I was just wondering how hard it would be to enter queens univerisity belfast. I'm going to do my A levels next year and I have chosen Spanish, History and Politics, I want to study Law at QUB. I'm going to receieve my results in August but I'm a bit worried about maths and double award science. If I got a BC in double award science and C in maths but good A level results, would that matter/ would that affect my chances of getting into QUB?
Original post by Lady_Ash
I was just wondering how hard it would be to enter queens univerisity belfast. I'm going to do my A levels next year and I have chosen Spanish, History and Politics, I want to study Law at QUB. I'm going to receieve my results in August but I'm a bit worried about maths and double award science. If I got a BC in double award science and C in maths but good A level results, would that matter/ would that affect my chances of getting into QUB?

Hi Lady_Ash,

The grade requirements for each course should be on the Queen's website. QUB does have slightly more acheivable grades than other Russell group universities. If you would like to hear more about the course you can chat to a course ambassador here. https://www.qub.ac.uk/Study/chat-with-students/

Good luck with your studies,
Thanks,
Team Queen's,
Charlotte, Third year, English and History

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending