Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Investment Banking Career Pathway

Announcements Posted on
Would YOU be put off a uni with a high crime rate? First 50 to have their say get a £5 Amazon voucher! 27-10-2016

(Original post by Namra04)
    There are some that are partaking in this 'investment2020' scheme, which is a way for school leavers to get into IB. But I don't really understand how it would work. Perhaps getting a degree is the best way, but I'm worried I won't get any experience that would give me an advantage over others. Spring internships is perhaps the next best time where I could try getting some experience.
    Thank you for all the advice you have given, you have been very useful 🤗
    All the best to you too! Are you wanting to do something similar?
    you're welcome

and yes I am

(Original post by Fantastic Fan)

You're too irrelevant for me to properly rant against

This is more like an attitude adjustment, someone to put you in your place, hopefully more people will do it to you, you're just another arrogant bug who thinks he owns the place but has nothing substantial to back that up with.
    you had a good point at first but now you're just attacking a guy who spends his time helping people, leave it, you're being quite lame.
Updated: June 29, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

I want...
Useful resources

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.