The Student Room Group

BREAKING NEWS - Turkey Istanbul: Blast and gunfire heard at Ataturk airport

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
My guess is that this Islamic terrorist attack has nothing to do with Islam. Just a guess.
Original post by The_Opinion
We both missed an even larger reason, Brexit!

I've updated my list
feminism

violent video games

they were bullied in school

they had nutritional deficiencies

they had allergies

they were failures of their community

we colonised their country 300 years ago
Original post by ATW1
My guess is that this Islamic terrorist attack has nothing to do with Islam. Just a guess.

Why would ISLAMic terrorism have anything to do with ISLAM, what are you, nuts?
Original post by democracyforum
feminism

violent video games

they were bullied in school

they had nutritional deficiencies

they had allergies

they were failures of their community

we colonised their country 300 years ago

They were misunderstood

They just wanted to fit in and spread peace
Who cares about turkey. We have problems of our own, like reversing the referendum result and keeping the UK in the EU
Original post by Manchester_123
Who cares about turkey. We have problems of our own, like reversing the referendum result and keeping the UK in the EU

This is the best one yet.
This is obviously due to Brexit voters encouraging far right nationalism, you will find the perpetrators are not some Islamic extremists (which isn't even a real thing btw) but will actually be far right Turkish nationalists probably attacking the airport because EU heads of state land there.
Reply 28
Turkey aint going the EU for a very very long time.

Anyone who thinks so is a ****ing idiot.
It could be the Kurds but they very very rarely carry out suicide attacks. It's almost certainly ISIS or an off shoot of their group. Islamic terrorism is a threat but the group of people who suffer most from Islamic terrorism are Muslims.
I'm surprised Turkey even got invited into NATO never mind the EU to be honest.
Original post by Rk2k14
Turkey aint going the EU for a very very long time.

Anyone who thinks so is a ****ing idiot.

They have the EU / Merkel by the balls regarding unleashing a wave of migrants upon them.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Tempest II
It could be the Kurds but they very very rarely carry out suicide attacks. It's almost certainly ISIS or an off shoot of their group. Islamic terrorism is a threat but the group of people who suffer most from Islamic terrorism are Muslims.
I'm surprised Turkey even got invited into NATO never mind the EU to be honest.

They should never have been allowed to join NATO, only a silly dislike of Russia was the reason for it.
This attack wouldnt have happened if we had chosen to REMAIN smh

The racists will try and blame this on Islam or the Kurds when its Farage who clearly caused this and has blood on his hands
We live in a nasty world
Original post by ATW1

You cannot say that in TSR
Original post by Zayn is Bae
You voted leave, ergo you're an inbred chav, so somehow I doubt it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are all remainers as childish as you? Or are you an exception?
Original post by Desi123
Farage disrespected the prophet, it was a mistake leaving

Brexiters claimed Farage was the one true prophet.. this is why these poor people reacted angrily. They were incited by the racist farage

Posted from TSR Mobile

You have the word "Bae" in your username, and you have the nerve to call me an inbred chav?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry but anyone who uses the term "Bae" is a bit of an idiot. Unless you're on about BAe Systems in which case you're fine.
Reply 39
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Brexiters claimed Farage was the one true prophet.. this is why these poor people reacted angrily. They were incited by the racist farage

[video="youtube;_FuHP6ZaYmU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FuHP6ZaYmU[/video]

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending