The Student Room Group

BREAKING NEWS - Turkey Istanbul: Blast and gunfire heard at Ataturk airport

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Manchester_123
Who cares about turkey. We have problems of our own, like reversing the referendum result and keeping the UK in the EU

I'm sure not all Bremainers are like this individual who doesn't care that at least 28 people are now dead due to terrorism.
Original post by The_Opinion
Are all remainers as childish as you? Or are you an exception?

He's not even a remainer, he's just an idiot.
I'm so sad that innocent people lose their lives over this.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I'm so sad that innocent people lose their lives over this.

You may be, but your average leftist is celebrating the attack.

and why would they do that?
Reply 45

I know that is not true. There is far too much left vs. right going on.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
You forgot an army of babies

Turkey is a terrorist country with a madman megalomaniac in charge to put the icing on the cake.
Original post by Tempest II
I'm sure not all Bremainers are like this individual who doesn't care that at least 28 people are now dead due to terrorism.

How many will die in Britain because of nazi regimes?

Also turkey partly caused the leave vote. The world is better without that country
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
and why would they do that?

Original post by animus1
I know that is not true. There is far too much left vs. right going on.

They support measures that enable terrorists to attack us just as easily and frequently that they attack Turkey. If a group supports such measures they either want the attacks to happen or are perhaps the stupidest people that have ever lived in order to not realise what their actions assist with.

It was leftists that assisted in the Paris attacks, some of the attackers were only in the country as a result of leftists.
Original post by Fantastic Fan
How can they be muslims you racist, Islam is a religion of peace. Qu'ran condemns all kinds of violence, so don't say it's not peaceful grrrrrrrrr

Lol are you being sarcastic, if not that statement would just bring more hate towards the religion

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by GothicShield
Lol are you being sarcastic, if not that statement would just bring more hate towards the religion

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes I am being sarcastic.

I didn't want to point that out, which is the point of sarcasm but yeah it is sarcasm.
Reply 51
They support measures that enable terrorists to attack us just as easily and frequently that they attack Turkey. If a group supports such measures they either want the attacks to happen or are perhaps the stupidest people that have ever lived in order to not realise what their actions assist with.

It was leftists that assisted in the Paris attacks, some of the attackers were only in the country as a result of leftists.

I will say there is certainly an enabling factor, the elimination of any honest discussion regarding criticism of Islam and the Quran. As many label this as the "regressive left", I do agree with that label.
Original post by animus1
I will say there is certainly an enabling factor, the elimination of any honest discussion regarding criticism of Islam and the Quran. As many label this as the "regressive left", I do agree with that label.

Your point is true, however my point is regarding allowing terrorists to migrate here.
Original post by Fantastic Fan
Yes I am being sarcastic.

I didn't want to point that out, which is the point of sarcasm but yeah it is sarcasm.

Oh lol okay then sorrrrrrrrryyyyyyy :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yet more proof terrorists do not obey gun laws
Reply 55
The casualty rate is climbing. 50 dead, 100+ injured. Unbelievable.
Original post by The Roast
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36658187

'At least one explosion and gunfire have been heard at Istanbul's Ataturk airport, Turkish media report.According to a Turkish source quoted by Reuters news agency, there were two blasts and there are "multiple injuries".
Gunfire was directed from an airport car park, according to another source quoted by the agency.'

ffs I'm meant to go to Istanbul for a holiday next week. F*ck off ISIS, I hope you all get mutilated and scorched with wildfire alive.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 57
Original post by animus1
The casualty rate is climbing. 50 dead, 100+ injured. Unbelievable.

This is expected when dealing with bomb blasts.

My thoughts and deepest sympathy go to Turkey, its people and the relatives and friends of those killed.
Reply 58
Original post by The Roast
This is expected when dealing with bomb blasts.

My thoughts and deepest sympathy go to Turkey, its people and the relatives and friends of those killed.

You are right, with bomb blasts those figures change. The good news (if it can be called that) is I saw a couple of reports of 50 dead, that now is dropping to 36.
Reply 59
Original post by animus1
You are right, with bomb blasts those figures change. The good news (if it can be called that) is I saw a couple of reports of 50 dead, that now is dropping to 36.

Thanks for the update. Hope the death toll doesn't exceed that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending