Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Exactly :lollypop:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 21
The SU shop is very expensive considering its meant to be for students, i can get cheaper food and drink at Morrisons where i work!
Reply 22
since we are talking about costs, which is the cheapest and nearest supermarket from jubilee campus?
tesco, in town.
the co-op isn't that cheap and it hasn't got much.
although if you go to asda,but that's far still.
Well you probably won't want to buy that much food, so the coop should be OK. Otherwise there's an Aldi on Radford Boulevard for cheap-ass stuff.
Some halls are a rip off. Like Peverell on Clifton campus. An absolute rip off. Your room is tiny and all the fittings and furnishings are of very low quality, and the en suite bathrooms are a joke! Go for the cheaper student halls, as they're all rubbish dumps anyway so you might as well save some money.
is BGP considered expensive?
well it's cheaper than halls.and i wouldn't say it's expensive but obviously you can get cheaper places.the thing is though with a cheaper place,you've got all the bills + maintenance stuff to worry about.i mean you can get a £55/week place and you know it'll be crap and you'll still have lots to pay for etc.or you can get a £60-£65/week place which is nice,but then you might still have to pay bills. i'd say broadgate alright,there's security,electricity,water etc is all paid for,and the place is new and comfy.
Reply 28
its just like everywhere you can shop at M&s for your food or you can use the glass house ALDI's same with clothes etc!
January Victim
well it's cheaper than halls.and i wouldn't say it's expensive but obviously you can get cheaper places.the thing is though with a cheaper place,you've got all the bills + maintenance stuff to worry about.i mean you can get a £55/week place and you know it'll be crap and you'll still have lots to pay for etc.or you can get a £60-£65/week place which is nice,but then you might still have to pay bills. i'd say broadgate alright,there's security,electricity,water etc is all paid for,and the place is new and comfy.

so true =)
it seemed like the best place honestly...

Latest

Trending

Trending