The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

Uni Accommodation

Hello, On the website it says single rooms, are there any double beds available? was planning to stay with boyfriends?
Original post by ALevelStudent375
Hello, On the website it says single rooms, are there any double beds available? was planning to stay with boyfriends?

Hey, I am a current student studying at the University of Greenwich and have been staying in Halls for the past two years :smile: The rooms only have single beds but you are able to have people come and stay! If it's more than a certain number of nights a week, you're supposed to check whether the rest of your flat are OK with it but generally it's not an issue :smile:
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London
Reply 2
Original post by HerronK95
Hey, I am a current student studying at the University of Greenwich and have been staying in Halls for the past two years :smile: The rooms only have single beds but you are able to have people come and stay! If it's more than a certain number of nights a week, you're supposed to check whether the rest of your flat are OK with it but generally it's not an issue :smile:

Hey HeeronK95, I am thinking about applying for one of the halls in greenwich, which one is the best? thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending