The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yeah some of the albums suck, but there's so many that it's not really a problem and the good ones are GOOD!12
Sam and Caspian seem to have reviewed most, if not all of them on MA. My music taste is relatively the same as the former (it was him who introduced me to black metal :headbang: ), so following his lead is something I tend to do.
Esoteric binge, rrrrraaawwwwrrrrrrrrr!

Where's my all caps? :sad:
who wat where
I like the first new Esoteric track I heard, then listened to the entire thing when it was streamable and... Don't remember any of it. >_________>
Vodkaz?
any post-rock fans here? it's my genre of choice. :smile:
Original post by I Kant Spall

not a huge fan in all honesty i only really like bands linked to other genres, like destroyalldreamers, who are quite shoegazey and pyramids who are very experimental.
Reply 5788
Did anyone see Insomium?
Reply 5789
Underrated band - Dry Kill Logic, they need more recognition

Reply 5790

which bands you like listening to??
Original post by joy12
which bands you like listening to??

http://www.last.fm/user/Norskebanan

God is an Astronaut is probably my favorite, but I also listen to GY!BE a lot.
http://www.last.fm/user/Norskebanan

God is an Astronaut is probably my favorite, but I also listen to GY!BE a lot.

"Your musical compatibility with Norskebanan is VERY HIGH
Music you have in common includes God Is an Astronaut, Amesoeurs, Alcest, Iron Maiden and Jesu."

Cool.
Went to "An Evening With Dimmu borgir" last night @ the Cockpit in Leeds. Awesome show - 2 sets by Dimmu, The whole of Enthrone Darkness Triumphant then a collection of other tunes. Absolutely brilliant night! :headbang:
All of EDT would be cool.

Everything after that album (with the exception of the rerecording of Stormblast, I guess) can FO.
Original post by mikeyd85
Went to "An Evening With Dimmu borgir" last night @ the Cockpit in Leeds. Awesome show - 2 sets by Dimmu, The whole of Enthrone Darkness Triumphant then a collection of other tunes. Absolutely brilliant night! :headbang:

I know a couple of people who were there. One of them got tons of photos from the front row.
Anyone here into The Defiled?

None of us cool cats are, no.

Unless you actually meant Thus Defiled, who were (are? dunno if they're still around) pretty decent.

luls. Didn't know they were from Worthing. Seaside black metal.

(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by concubine
None of us cool cats are, no.

Unless you actually meant Thus Defiled, who were (are? dunno if they're still around) pretty decent.

luls. Didn't know they were from Worthing. Seaside black metal.

Different band. I can tell this because the former sound **** (and are being compared to Black Veil Brides trolololololol) whereas the latter are worthy of being added to my music collection.

Worthing isn't too far from me :colone:
Reply 5799
who is into
god is an astronaut?

Latest