The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1320
Today! I will post a review after I get back. Have a great time everyone else who are going. :wink:
Where about is Paganfest? I think one of my girlfriends flatmates is going but she's in Glasgow at the mo afaik.
New Arghoslent album kicks ass \m/

I wanted to go to Paganfest but it's first day back from hols + birthday got in the way. Hoping to go to quite a few gigs later in the year though.
SmilerNuts
Where about is Paganfest? I think one of my girlfriends flatmates is going but she's in Glasgow at the mo afaik.

It's in Leeds
Cool, cheers.

I'm ****ing hacked off. I had a ticket for Poison The Well in Aberdeen for Sunday but missed that cause I'm temporarily living with my girlfriend in Glasgow and then somehow we managed to miss them playing Glasgow last night cause she had to work late :mad:
Reply 1325
Darkened Angel
It's in Leeds

There was a London date as well.
SmilerNuts
Cool, cheers.

I'm ****ing hacked off. I had a ticket for Poison The Well in Aberdeen for Sunday but missed that cause I'm temporarily living with my girlfriend in Glasgow and then somehow we managed to miss them playing Glasgow last night cause she had to work late :mad:

That's rubbish... missing a gig, especially when you have a ticket for it, always is though. It really grates.
bloodredbeat
That's rubbish... missing a gig, especially when you have a ticket for it, always is though. It really grates.

Yeah, I know. It's the 2nd time I've ever missed a gig and both times were cause of her, I think she's cursed or something :ninja:
Any London people... Fall of Efrafa next monday at the Cross Kings, its gonna be amazing.
Who are Fall of Efrafa?
My favourite band in the world :biggrin: also signed to SD and good friends of mine. They hardly ever play live.. ive yet to see them play despite meeting them twice, so im travelling down to London, i cant wait.

can listen to a track on their website
Reply 1331
Moonsorrow were f'ing ace! I NEED to see them headlining soon. No Raunioilla, but they played Unohduksen Lapsi instead. Even though they were only on for 45 minutes, it was an epic set!

Eluveitie were good despite the poor sound quality, and Tyr were just as expected - I heard rumours of Tyr doing a headlining tour with Alestorm in the Autumn :biggrin:
I get to see the Black Dahlia Murder live :biggrin: And High On Fire :cool:
I saw Down in Glasgow on Tuesday, two hour set with no support. Very good.

Also, very wet (outside).
Oh yeah, my girlfriends flatmate was at the same gig. They played some video instead of a support band?

Never really got into Down tbh, they're alright.
So far this week I've got the following:
Obituary - Xecutionors Return
This Is Menace - The Scene Is Dead
Malefice - Entities
Gutworm - Disfigured Narcissus
Reply 1336
RJA
Moonsorrow were f'ing ace!

Indeed - caught them supporting CoB! Crowd didn't really appreciate them though...hopefully they'll get a better reception at bloodstock!

SmilerNuts
I get to see the Black Dahlia Murder live :biggrin: And High On Fire :cool:

That's RAR I'm guessing? :biggrin:
It is indeed RAR, just found out today. Opeth is another bonus.
Reply 1338
SmilerNuts
It is indeed RAR, just found out today. Opeth is another bonus.

Lucky man! I'm hoping to venture out to some European festivals next year - they always manage to piece together the best lineups!
Reply 1339
SmilerNuts
So far this week I've got the following:
Obituary - Xecutionors Return
This Is Menace - The Scene Is Dead
Malefice - Entities
Gutworm - Disfigured Narcissus

If they weren't shoplifted I don't have a clue how you managed to acquire 4 albums in a week :p:

Latest