The Student Room Group

Zoo Biology Yr 3 is it worth going back

I had a really bad year last year, suffering from anxiety and depression due trying to 2 group assignments on my own, had to give up my job for university due to a change in my university timetable

Really struggled with the work load, and as a mature student all my friends were 3Rd years and graduated last year

In the end I managed to pass and pass quite well, but I'm not sure if I can face another year...
You've gotten this far so you can do the rest. I definitely think it's worth going back because as you said you passed and well so you are capable. Just make sure you access the help you need with the anxiety and depression.
Yup!! Definitely. See it through, even if its tough, it's just a year.

Surround yourself with good, positive people and just be aware of how you're feeling. Exercise a lot.

Go for it! And then be proud of your achievement! :smile:

Best of luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks
Reply 4
Thanks guys
Reply 5
Original post by alleycat393
You've gotten this far so you can do the rest. I definitely think it's worth going back because as you said you passed and well so you are capable. Just make sure you access the help you need with the anxiety and depression.

I never got to say thank you alleycat393;66179435, so here it is thank you for your support
Reply 6
Original post by TBJONES
I had a really bad year last year, suffering from anxiety and depression due trying to 2 group assignments on my own, had to give up my job for university due to a change in my university timetable

Really struggled with the work load, and as a mature student all my friends were 3Rd years and graduated last year

In the end I managed to pass and pass quite well, but I'm not sure if I can face another year...

You're in your third year, you've passed the first two...
YES, they might have been hard and all but you did it...
Also try and have something to look forward to every day no matter what try and have something like even if it's an episode of The Walking Dead before you go to sleep have something that you want to do at least one thing. Sorry if I'm not making sense what I'm trying to say in short is...

You've mad it this far don't give up now, you can do it and try and do something you like rather than work all the time. That should help imo. (I'm not saying not to work if you have to but, just saying that you should do things you enjoy and not work all the time as in you should do something you like or enjoy at least once EVERY DAY.

Quick Reply

Latest