The Student Room Group

Jobs for 15 Year Olds

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I have hired neighborhood teens to do these jobs. If you put effort into looking your neighbors will hire you. Good luck. more jobs information, click jobs for 15 year olds.
isabella19
Whsmith take 15 year olds

Good good, cheers, i've phoned every cafe, coffee shop, sandwich shop, fish+chipshop in portsmouth and none of them would take me on, so if whereever you can find work, please pass this message on, cheers. :smile:
How much would they pay if i worked somewhere like Sainsbury's or WhSmiths ?
Littletiger21
I'm 15, i work in sports world...if u want to work when you are under 16 you need to get an employment liscence form from your school or local concil then your school, parents and the company you are going to work for has to sign it then its sent off and you have to wait to see if u get a liscence

Hope that helps

is there an application form which you can fill in? or do you have to go there and hand if your CV?
Reply 24
Im 15 years old i want to work in the summer and i wood like to work in the catering buisness or sports buisness i wood like to no if there are any jobs going in surrey

hope someone can reply to this message thanks
Do you get a uniform when you work?
You can work at 15 if you've done your gcses and goy your NI number. Some guy is 15 at my M&S.
Reply 27
Fake your ages make your self look older go work in a car grange then yeah :smile:
im 15 years old . i want a job asap!
il be 16 next year january, any thing you can recommend for me? ..

There isnt a minimum wage for under 16 year olds so they can pay you whatever they like. And you may be a bit limited in what you can do untill your 16 but you can do things like paper rounds, waitressing, some shops etc.
But your employer has to get a permit and it is a bit strict on that sort of thing.
Original post by isabella19
Whsmith take 15 year olds

thanks! :biggrin:
Reply 31
I have a question, what is working and how much time and what is the most important consideration and where is it exactly:smile: please reply to my email [Removed - please use PMs]
Hi guys. I know i'm only 14 but figured you might be able to help me anyway. Pretty much i just want a job and was hoping the guy who went to see about places that would accept him and his mate could.tell me names of shops.
P.s the caps lock is stuck on so everything is in caps
p.p.s i live in scotland so i don't know if the working liscence thing still applies??
Reply 33
I am currently 14 years old but i am going to start working when i am 15 if i can get a job that is. I have been trying to find a job for ages there are lots of jobs where i stay (Livingston, Scotland) but none of them will take me on. If it is possbile for anybody reading this will you please reply to this if you have any jobs much appreciated :biggrin: :colondollar:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 34
WHSmith DO Not take 15yr olds also sportsdirect dont either you have to be 16+

If anyone lives in Hartlepool,North East could you please let me know if you find a job for a 15YR OLD.

Thanks.
Reply 35
it's unlikely you'll find a large company willing to give you a job if you aren't 16, most will want you to be near school leaving age so that's 16 and finishing your GCSEs. Try small business in your area, or a paper round if you need the cash, or you could wait till you're old enough? I know it sucks but that's how it is...
I am 15 in just over a month and trying to find a way to earn money, any ideas? (Dudley/Birmingham) :colondollar:
Reply 37
Hi
When you are 14 you can become a football referee, you have to pay £150 for a course which includes your kid also in this course you have to ref 6 matches which you get paid for. So in these 6 matches you basically have half of your £150. This job is really good because the pay is quite high and your having fun whilst earning your money. The pay for each game: £23-£25 for U13-U15 and £23-£25 for U11 & U12. Minisoccer pays £13-£15 per match. This includes games refereed as part of the course, also when you get over 18 and ref 16-18 football or open age football you get paid £28-£30. If your intrested just type in on google the area you live and then fa at the end. For example I live in leicestershire so it would be (leicestershire fa) for me.
Hope this helps
Reply 38
im 15 teen and i need a job HELP!
Reply 39
whsmith employ from 13
hairdressers
waitressing

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending