The Student Room Group

By voting leave. Britain has been made GREAT again

It has earned the title GREAT britain back.
Reply 1
Did the bar for being great suddenly get lowered?
Original post by Zerforax
Did the bar for being great suddenly get lowered?

If you dont like it leave. You king sound like they belong in north korea.
Reply 4
Oh yeah
Can you please expand on this if you're not a troll? I'm just wondering, as I really want to see what your reasoning behind these thoughts are.
Reply 6
'Great' Britain is a geographical term.

But why let facts get in the way?
Original post by batman1308
Can you please expand on this if you're not a troll? I'm just wondering, as I really want to see what your reasoning behind these thoughts are.

Britain is now in full control of the direction it takes. Britain is its own man. Britain will soon be the man everyone else wants to be. Britain can lead by example. Britain is great again.
Reply 8
triggered[video="youtube;D-3Y3NDCT-Y"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-3Y3NDCT-Y[/video]
Original post by justrationalboy
It has earned the title GREAT britain back.

cringe
all I am going to say is:

East India Co.

"Great" Britain

pft
By great do you mean the greatest obesity problem in Europe?
Reply 12
"Great Britian" is actually a geographical term rather than a political one, it refers to the largest island of the British Isles. And seeing as Scotland will soon be its own country, Great Britian will no longer be entirely the UK's. So in actuality the UK hasn't gain the title "Great" but instead quite the opposite, the U.K. has lost the title "Great" as a result of this referendum strictly speaking.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by justrationalboy
If you dont like it leave. You king sound like they belong in north korea.

Can't you say the same for the people who wanted to leave before the referendum? "If you don't like it in the EU then leave; go to North Korea" xD

Quick Reply

Latest