The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

accommodation social life

i will be studying in hertfordshire starting Septmeber and have taken the collage lane campus dorms and would just like to know, how are the rooms? premium apartment to be precise i guess thats what its called. anyway and also how is the social life in the campus and in the accommodation building etc.
Original post by abudyalaskari
i will be studying in hertfordshire starting Septmeber and have taken the collage lane campus dorms and would just like to know, how are the rooms? premium apartment to be precise i guess thats what its called. anyway and also how is the social life in the campus and in the accommodation building etc.

Hey abudyalaskari,

The rooms on College Lane are part of the new campus development. We have a really vibrant community in Halls and the new developments have nearly 3,000 students in them. The rooms vary in price and therefore you should consider whether you need a double bed, an ensuite room or additional floor space.

In terms of social life, each of the Halls has a common room with a projector and social areas for relaxing with flat mates. The Halls have social areas with TVs and sofas to relax between classes. In the Oval, the Accommodation office, there is projectors to plug your games consoles in, watching films or even playing a game of pool.

Just a minutes walk from your halls is the EleHouse, the on campus pub which is open everyday for food, drinks and activities. The Students' Union is also based next to the EleHouse where you can join clubs, societies and student media. The University and the SU have a nightclub called the Forum Hertfordshire which holds over 2,000 students for events making it one of the biggest University venues in the country.

Rest assured, if you want a very sociable time at University then College Lane will keep you busy for your whole time at Uni!

Cheers,
Brad and Heather

[video="youtube;bvddAElYqtk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvddAElYqtk[/video]
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending