The Student Room Group

Student finance PN1?

I applied for student finance and it got cancelled and told me I made a wrong application and I need to complete a PN1. Is this PN1 application the same thing as the application you do on student finance website? (if that makes sense)
Original post by Trissle1
I applied for student finance and it got cancelled and told me I made a wrong application and I need to complete a PN1. Is this PN1 application the same thing as the application you do on student finance website? (if that makes sense)

The PN1 form is the same as filling out the online application as a new student.

But by completing the paper form you avoid the technical bugs.
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
The PN1 form is the same as filling out the online application as a new student.

But by completing the paper form you avoid the technical bugs.

So should i still fill PN1 form and the online application? I'm really worried about this because I am applying so late and I want to get my money on time.
Original post by Trissle1
So should i still fill PN1 form and the online application? I'm really worried about this because I am applying so late and I want to get my money on time.

Just fill in the paper PN1 form

once it is processed SFE will set you up a new online account
Reply 4
Original post by PQ
Just fill in the paper PN1 form

once it is processed SFE will set you up a new online account

What's the address do i send in the PN1? it says i can find the address on the website but i cannot find it
Hi Trissie.

Please send the paper PN1 form to:
student Finance England
PO Box 210
Darlington
DL1 9HJ

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest