Okay so a few weeks ago The Telegraph released this article and I thought most of it was nonsense. Let's see how much has been roughly predicted...
- split costs David Cameron his job at the head of the rump Conservative Party
- George Osborne are also driven into early retirement
Says he will not stand, possibility of no Brexit cabinet position
- Boris Johnson is also rejected as party leader by Tory remnants who blame him for the split
- Theresa May becomes caretaker Prime Minister
- 40 Labour MPs declare they are leaving the party in protest, and establish their own parliamentary grouping officially known as the Progressive Labour Party but widely known as New Labour.
Admittedly this is talking about post-Chilcot, but I'm confident something like this will happen if Corbyn wins leadership election
- Many Old Labour MPs call for the party to promise a second referendum
As I said, very rough predictions with a few differences it reality - but quite a lot true for such turbulent times!
Tony Blair to come back?!
|Would YOU be put off a uni with a high crime rate? First 50 to have their say get a £5 Amazon voucher!||27-10-2016|