The Student Room Group

How is everyone feeling about the exams they have done?

Finally, I have finished my last exam yesterday (pretty late if you ask me 😂). I have been wondering generally how everyone has felt that they have done with exams and if they are looking forward to results day isa!! I wish the best for everyone in terms of grades and paths you wish to take in the future and I wish you all success, Good luck! Feel free for this to be a general discussion forum for you to say anything you want! Good luck once again! 😀
Original post by Nooreo
Finally, I have finished my last exam yesterday (pretty late if you ask me 😂). I have been wondering generally how everyone has felt that they have done with exams and if they are looking forward to results day isa!! I wish the best for everyone in terms of grades and paths you wish to take in the future and I wish you all success, Good luck! Feel free for this to be a general discussion forum for you to say anything you want! Good luck once again! 😀

There's the official discussion thread here if you want to chat about exams: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4125451 Good luck with your results!!

Quick Reply

Latest