The Student Room Group

studying

I just got my tests back for internals exams and got 45% in all physics bio and chemistry so an E in all of them. I want to try and re-strategize and create a better more strict timetable and revision that will help me get As and Astars but how many hours a day should I spend studying ideally for this to be possible? Another trouble I am having is with planning when and how much time I spend revising stuff along with being up to date with things now, I don't know how far I should split the work whether it may be organised by chapters or topics (broken down even more). All in all I need to do better and want to know how people got through it and how they organised what they did and when they did it .
Firstly print out the specification for each of your subjects. Then using a good revision guide, make notes on each point in the specification. Then d as many practice questions and past papers as you can find, try and od all of the ones for your exam boards. Then identify the areas you haven't done well in, and using the textbook not revision guide make sure you have a good grasp of the content. Rinse and repeat:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest