The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I don't think white looks very nice. Cream and ivory are much nicer. I personally would go for any pale/pastel colours, but a pastel/blush pink for me is what I want most.

These two are my favourite:

Spoiler

I'm indian so I'm gonna be wearing the traditional red dress - even though most of what I wear is western, I don't think I could wear a western white dress. The red dresses just look so much prettier :love:

Something like the picture, although the top wouldn't be quite so cropped :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

i like this but you need an AWESOME FIGURE to pull this off
Reply 23
Original post by nomophobia
I'm indian so I'm gonna be wearing the traditional red dress - even though most of what I wear is western, I don't think I could wear a western white dress. The red dresses just look so much prettier :love:

Something like the picture, although the top wouldn't be quite so cropped :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol racist
Reply 24
Original post by PrincessBO$$

too revealing I think. What if someone just pulled up your dress
Original post by ln2u

lol what about this

or this

I love that dress. But you're right about the figure :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
lol what about this

or this

The open back one.... what if someone put their wet hand on your back and then walked away
Original post by ln2u
The open back one.... what if someone put their wet hand on your back and then walked away

Original post by ln2u
This is not a competition... Stop being racist

I fail to see how I was being racist....:s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ln2u
This is not a competition... Stop being racist

I doubt In2u knows the definition of racist or racism. So here is the definition to clarify your misconception of the word,
I doubt In2u knows the definition of racist or racism. So here is the definition to clarify your misconception of the word,

Thanks, m8, she was probs just looking for a fight

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ln2u
Hes trying to have a race to see who posts the prettiest wedding dress so hes a racist and so are you. Idc what google says google says a lot of things which one of the things should I believe im gonna go with what i think

And idc what your warped definition of racism is but don't go around calling people racists for the sake of it :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
Original post by ln2u

Pulled up your dress? On your wedding day?

Also, it is not that simple to gather up those skirts.

I wore blue on my wedding day. This dress, but in a deep blue, almost navy.
Drama Queen.jpg
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ln2u
Hes trying to have a race to see who posts the prettiest wedding dress so hes a racist and so are you. Idc what google says google says a lot of things which one of the things should I believe im gonna go with what i think

i think i just lost IQ points after reading what you just wrote.
Original post by nomophobia

Posted from TSR Mobile

your makeup is a piece of art. :K:
Us somalis are lazy af and like to keep things simple :tongue:

Reply 37

i think i just lost IQ points after reading what you just wrote.

You can lose or gain IQ points. IQ stays the same no matter what you read.
Reply 38
Thank you :h:
Pink is my favourite colour so if I had that special day, it'd probably be a very pale baby pink.

Latest

Trending

Trending