The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by nomophobia
And idc what your warped definition of racism is but don't go around calling people racists for the sake of it :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not for the sake of it. Read what I said. What is english language anyways. Someone has to make it up, some guy has made up the word racist so why cant i change it. Its changed and now you follow my definition.
Reply 41
Congratulation! May you have a happy life ahead. :smile:

In my culture we wear green first or an Afghan traditional dress and then change to white but it is not compulsory.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 42
Original post by h333
Congratulation! May you have a happy life ahead. :smile:

In my culture we wear green first or an Afghan traditional dress and then change to white but it is not compulsory.

Thank you so much :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 43
I'm getting married in Indian dress so probably colourful :teehee:
Yup
I think I'd want a cream *or blush dress, probably not actual white. Though there's nothing wrong with white dresses I just prefer something a bit more muted. There's also nothing wrong with a purple dress, it's whatever you feel most comfortable in!
Reply 46
How much would you all spend on a wedding dress roughly do you think? I'm a cheapskate tbh :colondollar: I won't be going for anything designer and unless I was a millionaire with money to burn, I would grudge spending a lot on a dress I'd only wear once

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wouldn't mind.
Original post by Spock's Socks
How much would you all spend on a wedding dress roughly do you think? I'm a cheapskate tbh :colondollar: I won't be going for anything designer and unless I was a millionaire with money to burn, I would grudge spending a lot on a dress I'd only wear once

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wouldn't want to spend more than £200. Waste of money otherwise
Reply 49
Original post by super_kawaii
Wouldn't want to spend more than £200. Waste of money otherwise

That's the exact same amount I'm willing to spend

Posted from TSR Mobile
Personally I'd go for a blush colour dress. I was watching an episode of 19 kids and counting and the wedding dress of one the girls was unbelievably beautiful

Exactly like the one below

Congrats spocks :redface:

I guess it's cool, but it looks more like a prom dress. Maybe off white with little lilac accents in it.
Reply 52
Original post by xobeauty
Congrats spocks :redface:

I guess it's cool, but it looks more like a prom dress. Maybe off white with little lilac accents in it.

Yeah I'm fine going for a dress that looks more like a prom or bridesmaid's dress both in terms of colour or style. Those kind of dresses are more my style than typical wedding dresses :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I always thought to wear white because that's the traditional norm, but I just pictured a light purple dress in my head and I think that would look awesome!

Congrats :smile:
White dresses are beautiful, but I'm Asian so won't be wearing one :lol:

And congrats :hugs:
Reply 55
Original post by MrsMars
White dresses are beautiful, but I'm Asian so won't be wearing one :lol:

And congrats :hugs:

Original post by loveleest
I always thought to wear white because that's the traditional norm, but I just pictured a light purple dress in my head and I think that would look awesome!

Congrats :smile:

Thank you both! :h: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I remember an episode of say yes to the dress where the bride bought a pale blue dress. Was one of the most beautiful wedding dresses I've ever seen. She looked like Cinderella.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I remember an episode of say yes to the dress where the bride bought a pale blue dress. Was one of the most beautiful wedding dresses I've ever seen. She looked like Cinderella.

Posted from TSR Mobile
b07c477037d94c7d85ffcebcddfe3812.png
Original post by bluemadhatter
I really want to wear a gold dress

but I dont think I want to get married so :lol:

My mother wore a gold dress at her wedding :smile: definitely a special colour.

Latest